Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Will Uberboat Solve The Lagos Traffic Problem ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Will Uberboat Solve The Lagos Traffic Problem ? (691 Views)

How To Solve The Kindle Fire Email Problems / Get It Now Solve The Alexa Purple Ring Issues / How To Solve The Issue Of Glo Not Opening And Some Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Uberboat Solve The Lagos Traffic Problem ? by TheBigTee(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Now that Uberboat is about to come to reality I wonder if it will be enough to deal with the horrible traffic we face daily.

Share your thoughts and predictions
Re: Will Uberboat Solve The Lagos Traffic Problem ? by TheBigTee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Anyone ??
Re: Will Uberboat Solve The Lagos Traffic Problem ? by LeonMacJames(m): 5:49am On Oct 21, 2019
TheBigTee:
Now that Uberboat is about to come to reality I wonder if it will be enough to deal with the horrible traffic we face daily.

Share your thoughts and predictions
It would not solve the entire traffic problem. That issue is much bigger than Uber.

But it will improve the service of currently operating ferries, that behave anyhow die to lack of competition.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale 25k / Call Us For Electrical Inverter And Solar Installation Project Nationwide / I Want To Buy Clean Laptop I Can Use For Graphics Budget Is 50k Am In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.