Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,555 members, 7,908,489 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Is MTN Network In Your Area? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Is MTN Network In Your Area? (232 Views)

Is Mtn Down Too / How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com / How Effective Is Mtn Solar Lumos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is MTN Network In Your Area? by IDnoble1: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
I observed a drop in MTN network in my area for some days now. im thinking may be it's general. Hope it's not the same there.
Re: How Is MTN Network In Your Area? by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol.
Their network is still just as the same. They only give poor network whenever they deduct your airtime and convert it into their criminal, dubious and unsolicited bonuses.
They recently did the same to me till I figured out their cunningness, so I recharged and bought a data subscription package and it's been back to normal ever since.

I urge you to do the same, or stick with a network that won't defraud you. E.g GLO

(1) (Reply)

Wired Intercom System For Homes And Office Use / Who Wants A Web Design For Music Database And Downloads If You Do. Call Me Asap. / How To Prevent Being Added To Unwanted Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.