Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ (1887 Views)

#BBNaija: “Gedoni Is The Salt To My Life”- Khafi Says In New Video / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Woman Are The Salt Of Life Says Pa James Of Papa Ajasco & Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ by medua123: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Here is a touching moment, Gedoni burst into tears after Khafi called him the ‘The Salt Of My Life’..Sleekgist reports..

Watch video
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/gedoni-burst-into-tears-after-khafi-called-him-the-the-salt-of-my-lifehere/

Earlier on, SleekGist reported that Big Brother Naija ex-housemates, Khafi and Gedoni are back together and seriously in love after they were spotted at Omashola' s birthday bash.

After they got fans talking after they ignored each other when they met up at the last Saturday Night party.The former housemates, who were an item while in the house,also unfollowed each other on social media.After Gedoni was also spotted with another lady at a club and in a car soon after he had publicly professed his love for the former British cop.

At Omashola's birthday bash,recently,  the two lover birds were spotted whispering into each others ears happily, looking so in love...

Watch here
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaijas-khafi-and-gedoni-back-in-love-spotted-together-omasholas-birthday-bash/

Re: Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ by Wizmani: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Video of her crying or it didn't happen

Re: Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ by Praizenewsgist(f): 5:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Awew
Re: Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Salt is bitter now...shouldnt it be SUGAR of her life?

(1) (Reply)

Bird Hits A Trailer, Falls And Turns Into A Naked Lady With Broken Hand – Delta / Miley Cyrus In Seductive Black Lingerie Photo With Boyfriend Cody Simpson / Between Zinoleesky, Fabian, C Blvck And Mohbad, Who's Music Rock Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.