Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta (699 Views)

Bbnaija Elozonam And His Twin Bro, Kanso, Recreates Photos From Their Childhood / Bbnaija's Elozonam And Twin Brother Share Cute Birthday Photo As They Clock 34 / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta by onyi25(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemates, Mike, Elozonam, Ike And Diane have been presented their N1 Million Naira Cash prize from Travel Beta.

The prize was given to them for winning the travel beta task while in the BBNaija house.

The Task which was divided into two, focused on creating a commercial about travelling to the best holiday destinations and a game of dice.

Team New York which comprised of Ike, Diane, Mike and Elozonam, won the 1 Million Naira cash prize due to their overall creativity and Professionalism.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-ike-mike-elozonam-and-diane.html

Re: Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta by kheny12(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
My network is too slow so I'm not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, I can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery store.
Re: Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta by Ahmed432: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cool
Re: Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta by carzola(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
kheny12:
My network is too slow so I'm not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, I can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband. The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stolen from the bakery store.
so that means the bakery will not be making goat pie tomorrow. ..

It's sad sha... the federal government should make fishes pay tax
Now there live in gutters too...
Re: Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta by Birdeyeview: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2019
kheny12:

pls you need panadol extra and sachet water.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019, Burna Boy, Olamide Live Performance / Court To Resume Naira Marley’s Card Fraud Case Tomorrow / ‘my Impressive Curves Opened Doors For Me’ – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.