Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” (462 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / "Living My Best Life" - Ceec Says As She Shares Photo / "I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by Maniagist2: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2019
Music Mogul, Michael Ajereh Collins A.K.A Don Jazzy has come out to say he’s not living his best life.

Don Jazzy might have the fame and affluence any young Nigerian person might be hoping to get but the Mavins boss has said there is more to that.

Don Jazzy complained about the state of the poverty in the nation and feels helpless in trying to help the situation and thus is not able to live his best life.

In a series of tweet he posted, he hinted that Nigerian’s standard of living is just ‘Sad’.

His tweet reads ;

”I am not living my best life”

We are not living our best life in Nigeria.

No matter the amount of money you have. You will still ball mediocre balling in that Nigeria.

You will have money sef and you will just be seeing people suffering and your money no go sweet you spend. Our standard of living in Naija is sad o ahhhh. It’s not fair.

Read more here https://maniagist.com/2019/10/15/don-jazzy-cries-out-i-am-not-living-my-best-life/

Re: Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by Maniagist2: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2019
cry
Re: Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by khallebb(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2019
After touching bwest, he'll go on Twitter and start tweeting nonsense.
Re: Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by majamajic(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2019
u need to see the new Marvin club house , opening soon in lekki
jazzy get money ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by walexGodson(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
So make fry water
Re: Don Jazzy Cries Out "I Am Not Living My Best Life” by donstan18: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Because bbnaija is over, that's why you ain't living your best life.

No Tacha to watch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess shingle's one month engagement crashes over fraud(Photo) / Yahoo Celebrity Mompha ‘vanishes’ From Instagram / Nigerian Man Quits His High Paying Job For A Life By The Beach Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.