Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (53008 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / Man Shoots Neighbor Over Loud Music On Christmas Eve / Man Fatally Stabs Neighbor To Death During Fight Over Loud Music (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by GalaticHorde: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

What's the population of USA.

unless everyone including newly born kids own a gun your theory is flawed.
it isn't flawed, and it is no theory, it is a fact, the US owns more guns than people

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by koboko69: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!
This should serve as deterrence to other Nigerians who are noise makers in a foreign land.
You can't leave a confused nation like Nigeria where every kind of nuisance is allowed and go to the US and constitute nuisance to a sane society.

The way worship houses and clubs blast sound all over the country is a sign that our mental health as a nation needs to be properly assessed.

#RIP

Shut up and let us hear word. The report wasnt detailed enough to state who had an argument with who but u already concluded it was the Nigerian who was playing the loud music. The report says 2 other people were shot but survived....how are u sure its not this group with the Nigerian that confronted the guy who opened fire on them? Why do u feel its the other way around cos a Nigerian is involved? Do u know he was even born there before u assumed he was the noise maker. Una go just dey Naija dey type rubbish. Who told u Americans dont make noise....? Most especially college students...
Always looking for any little opportunity to run your country down. Inferiority complex at his peak!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
shogsman:

Some cities in the US have more guns than all of Nigeria,I once saw an ad that said buy something worth 3 grand and get a 9mm desert eagle as gift.

Bro, it's a well known fact that you need to be 21yrs old to buy alcohol in the US but in countless states any 18yr old can walk into any gun store and buy an assault rifle.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by koboko69: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
jakezebrax:
America is totally a different culture than anywhere you have ever been in your life. There is no need proving tough or stubborn in that country unless you are new and don't know how things operate. People have guns in America; so thinking you are 6'5 giant or tough guy blasting your music and disturbing people, refusing to listen with your Naija mentality, people will shoot you point blank especially being black... 3/5 of a human being as they believe blacks are! That's why you don't hear all these Edo boys cult nonsense in America like Italy; you can't try that there, people even Nigerians there are armed to the teeth will shoot you point blank.

Can i ask u one question? Where in the report did they say it was the Nigerian that was playing loud music. The report also said 2 others were shot...obviously not Nigerians....
How are u sure its not the maniac that was playing the music and was confronted by the guys he shot?
This are college students, they are noisy as f**k. Weather American, African, Spanish whatever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by shogsman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, it's a well known fact that you need to be 21yrs old to buy alcohol in the US but in countless states any 18yr old can walk into any gun store and buy an assault rifle.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by iammolise(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!
This should serve as deterrence to other Nigerians who are noise makers in a foreign land.
You can't leave a confused nation like Nigeria where every kind of nuisance is allowed and go to the US and constitute nuisance to a sane society.

The way worship houses and clubs blast sound all over the country is a sign that our mental health as a nation needs to be properly assessed.

#RIP

I disagree... This was apparently an attack following another clash /dispute, perhaps a fight in school or a "u snatched my girl" beef or some racist BS... the noise making bull shit was a front, they should change the headlines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by GhostWisperer: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!

#RIP
Loud music, house party are regular occurrence in America that the police are called in regularly to handle.

Get your facts right. If they were shot over loud music then there's racial or other tension amongst them because the police is usually called in when situations like this arise.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Dearlord(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
We are mourning the dead and some jobless graduates are busy analysing and arguing on the number of firearm angry
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by saajus: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don't even compare firearms in Nigeria to the US. Most criminals in Nigeria can't even afford to buy, they borrow for operations. Please, I'm not a criminal but I'm just privileged to that information. They have more firearms in the US than their population. It's like a tradition. One person can have 10. 100k Americans are injured by guns every year. 36k Americans are killed by guns every year. They have a gun crisis but it seems they don't want to address it.
internationalman:

be deceiving yourself.

You'd be surprised to know the number of people who possess firearms in Nigeria legally or illegally...

4 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by planetx: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Who is that slowpoke arguing over whether there are more guns in the US than in Nigeria. Everyone knows that America is the most heavily armed nation on earth, no other country comes even close.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Bevmo: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

Come to my area in Benin and go to a club called Elliot along MM way.

you will see Teenagers flashing guns in front of security officers and chanting nothing dey happen.
You are not making any sense perhaps you don't have any or you lack quick comprehension. He said LEGALLY! How many 21 years of age in Nigeria LEGALLY possessed firearms?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OK then... I guess there are more than 393M firearms in Nigeria then. Have a great day.

Guy you tried to be so patient aguing with that dumb internationalman, he's so uninformed....
nothing person no go see!

5 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Edusouls(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
America is the most dangerous country to live in this whole world, if u don’t know, know now.. so leave arguments and media coverage, that country is a living hell..

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Kennydoc(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OK then... I guess there are more than 393M firearms in Nigeria then. Have a great day.

Why did you waste your time arguing with that guy? He sounded very irrational.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Curry30: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
In a country where every deluded bastard can own a firearm, everyone can be a danger to society.

No my bro, I think you got it wrong there.

1. People with prior criminal history(s) are not permitted to own weapons.

2. People with mental health problems are also barred.

3. People with ties to terrorists are barred.

4. The 2nd amendment gives every citizen the right to bear arms (unless the above listed conditions are invoked).

So NOT every deluded/sick/mentally unstable/criminally inclined individual is allowed to own weapons!
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

How would you know there's more firearms in the US than Nigeria.

Who counted it.

If at all it's possible to know the number of people that own a gun in the US, can the same be said of a country where it's not legal to own a gun In the first place

You're so dumb!
Wow...you probably wanna appear wise but youre the opposite.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

you will see Teenagers flashing guns in front of security officers and chanting nothing dey happen.
Shutup which Elliot .. I dey for Ecobank junction now for M.M way

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by koboko69: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
JastSiryin:
Pls shut da f*uck up! What sane country permits anyone to get shot over loud music? It's just unfortunate he crossed paths with a maniac. I just hate this blind belief in "cause and effect" that seeks to rationalize a terrible outcome with the smallest of faults, you're alive for a host of other reasons. To think it's because you haven't stepped a foot wrong is absolute Ludacris.Stop posting nonsense!!! Lord rest his soul

P.S- The people who liked your comment are morons
Big morons o. This people have never travelled out but know everything about America.
The report never even said who was playing the loud music but they all concluded it was the Nigerian....what if he was born there? How did they conclude he only went for studies so he shipped naija mentality there. The report said 2 others were shot, they isolated those ones. What if it was the maniac that shot at the guys that was angry he was confronted for being loud. Inferiority complex and my people. Who even said there are no loud Americans....na wa o. They just feel.everything is perfect in America. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by slegend(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Educate yourself so i don't have to do it for you...again: There are 393M legally owned firearms in the US.FACT!

The fact that you remotely believe that every adult Americans can only buy ONE gun (when we all know that many are buying guns by the dozens) is your fail of the day.
Confirm
You dey school dem well.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hotzone:
Yoruba becoming endangered tribe lately in UK and US
Flatronites becoming endangered tribe in Malaysia, UK, south africa, Togo, Ghana, USA, Vietnam, India , Uae e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by teelaw4life(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nukilia:
Heaven rest his soul!

#RIP

I might have missed a point, but no where in the report was it mentioned that the Nigerian was the one playing the loud music.
It only mentioned an argument over loud music. For all we know, it could have been the Nigerian going over to complain about the loud music and not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Blackvic1: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Educate yourself so i don't have to do it for you...again: There are 393M legally owned firearms in the US.FACT!

The fact that you remotely believe that every adult Americans can only buy ONE gun (when we all know that many are buying guns by the dozens) is your fail of the day.
393million is not the population of people that own guns it’s the number of guns that normal citizens have it’s actually 140million citizens that owns 393million guns get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by EdwardRandy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you believe that there is more guns in Nigeria than the US...simply because some few people are carrying guns in Benin or wherever, it rightfully makes NO DAMN SENSE bro

Here is a FACT for you:
There are 393MILLION legally owned firearms in the US... I repeat, 393million firearms legally owned in the USA....

Let us not even talk about the illegal firearm that are roaming freely in the hands of gangbangers etc, and come tell me AGAIN with a straight face that there are more firearms in Nigeria.
I think you've done enough trying to educate that fool, ignore him until he goes to the US and bleeps around.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by teelaw4life(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
koboko69:

Big morons o. This people have never travelled out but know everything about America.
The report never even said who was playing the loud music but they all concluded it was the Nigerian....what if he was born there? How did they conclude he only want for studies so he shipped naija mentality there. The report said 2 others were shot, they isolated those ones. What if it was the maniac that shot at the guys that was angry he was confronted for being loud. Inferiority complex and my people. Who even said there are no loud Americans....na wa o. They just feel.everything is perfect in America. cheesy

Thank you. I just pointed this out to someone before seeing your post. Right now, the US is the last country I want to go to.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

If this happens in Benin City, does it necessarily happen the same way in Auchi, or Akure or Ibadan or Lokoja? In U.S. in every cities, towns and counties every willing citizens own at least a gun, therefore there is prevalence of murder.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You mean to say Nigeria manufactures guns and you can actually walk into any supermarket (like shoprite) to buy one?!

I meant ''if''
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Curry30:

No my bro, I think you got it wrong there.

1. People with prior criminal history(s) are not permitted to own weapons.

2. People with mental health problems are also barred.

3. People with ties to terrorists are barred.

4. The 2nd amendment gives every citizen the right to bear arms (unless the above listed conditions are invoked).

So NOT every deluded/sick/mentally unstable/criminally inclined individual is allowed to own weapons!

Here is my definition of a deluded bastard (which funny enough, easily could get their hands on firearms):
- the sick deranged dude that shot 58 peeps in Las Vegas
- the religious extremist that shot 49.people in Orlando club
- the low life that shot 32 people in Virginia tech
- the bastard that killed 27 kids in Sandy Hook
- the mad religious extremist who walked into the Sutherland spring church and murdered 26 churchgoers in cold blood
- and the list goes on and ON

So I wish the above you wrote was true, but sadly, sick deranged people or religious extremists do get their hands LEGALLY on firearms in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by macjurek(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dear Femi,

Rest in peace till we meet and part no more, but if it is hell i strongly know we will not meet.

But point of correction, parents train your children well with moral and discipline,private school products where they pamper and treat them with unnecessary care, since they pay huge fees to school owners and cannot correct them,now the correction is effected in a bad way.........

Please can the Private school ,he passed out from comment or attest his behaviour to the World while he school there to further conform his personality.

Thanks.

NOTE: I really do not know him,but am concern about behaviours inherited from homes and private schools.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
393million is not the population of people that own guns it’s the number of guns that normal citizens have it’s actually 140million citizens that owns 393million guns get your facts right

If you do understand English (which I am sure you do) then read very slowly what I wrote on this thread.... and I hope you will finally realise your mistake.

But hey, if in doubt, care to show me where I wrote that 393M CITIZENS owned guns...

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Curry30: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Here is my definition of a deluded bastard (which funny enough, easily could get their hands on firearms):
- the sick deranged dude that shot 58 peeps in Las Vegas
- the religious extremist that shot 49.people in Orlando club
- the low life that shot 32 people in Virginia tech
- the bastard that killed 27 kids in Sandy Hook
- the mad religious extremist who walked into the Sutherland spring church and murdered 26 churchgoers in cold blood
- and the list goes on and ON

So I wish the above you wrote was true, but sadly, sick deranged people or religious extremists do get their hands LEGALLY on firearms in the US.

I totally agree with you. Many of those you mentioned had no history whatsoever. It's a tough situation!
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
In a country where every deluded bastard can own a firearm, everyone can be a danger to society.
And will you decline if given visa to that country
Re: Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.