Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

A Very Direct Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Direct Question (148 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Direct Question by VLadipo: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Prepare to meet your God!
Amos 4:12

A very direct question
Felix Neff was a preacher of the gospel who came straight to the point when speaking out what he had on his heart. In Lausanne he once thought he recognized a man ahead of him with whom he had often spoken about the Lord Jesus Christ. He quickened his step, caught up with him and laid his hand on his shoulder, asking the question, “What about your soul?” The person addressed turned round, and Neff saw that he had mistaken his identity. He apologized and went on his way.

Four years later at the end of a gospel address that Neff had given, a man came up to him and said,, “I owe you a great debt.” Neff looked at him in astonishment. The man continued, “Don’t you recognize me? You once asked me the question mistakenly, Read the rest here: http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/index.php#thegoodseed

(1) (Reply)

Need To Know / Kingdom Labourers Wanted : Join The Training Now. / Kingdom Labourers Wanted : Evangelism And Missions Training :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.