Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,247 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. (556 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by GreetMe(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Imagine the audacity!!! The First Lady of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria is being harassed by a mere extended family of the President living under the sweat of taxpayers and they're saying she's power drunk..

Put yourself in her shoes, you'll know how it feels to be treated like a nobody in your home! I watched the video of Aisha Buhari saying, she and the security agents assigned to her were there when Mamman Daura's daughter was making the video, but they couldn't do anything because she was Mamman Daura's daughter. I mean who the heck are there in the Nigerian political affair??

Even in the video, the Mamman's daughter could be heard saying that Buhari is not marrying a new wife because her father hasn't picked one for him...I became annoyed!!
Imagine what Buhari has turned the office of the number one man to!

What record hasn't been broken by this man??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2019
You people seem to be angry that there's now an evidence to show one of Aisha bad behaviours, why is that?
You are not claiming the video is fake o, you seemed to be saying, why should she be videod or filmed? But I say why not, is she my village masquerade that's supposed not to be filmed yet we still do?
Please ladies and gentlemen, am happy for Buhari, Aisha would have been worse than Patience Jonathan
Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by GreetMe(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:
You people seem to be angry that there's now an evidence to show one of Aisha bad behaviours, why is that?
You are not claiming the video is fake o, you seemed to be saying, why should she be videod or filmed? But I say why not, is she my village masquerade that's supposed not to be filmed yet we still do?
Please ladies and gentlemen, am happy for Buhari, Aisha would have been worse than Patience Jonathan
Your problem is that you're still seeing things in an APC/PDP view. Ask yourself what concerns Patience here now??

You were praising Aisha when she was praising Buhari and now she is suddenly a bitter power drunk lady for fighting for her home?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

Your problem is that you're still seeing things in an APC/PDP view. Ask yourself what concerns Patience here now??

You were praising Aisha when she was praising Buhari and now she is suddenly a bitter power drunk lady for fighting for her home?

Did I mention Apc or Pdp ?

When did Aisha name turns Apc

Or patience turn Pdp ?

Aisha is a tool in the hands of enemies of the state
Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2019
OP save your breath o.
A few things are clear from the ongoing drama.

1. Buhari is weak as the head of his family. Fatima daura knows this too.

2. Aisha buhari is a wild cantakerou woman who if not for hijab would have gone completely nude with madness.

3. Mamman daura's camp started the marriage rumor to upset the first lady and rattle her.

4. The first lady fell for their tricks and rushed back home but while preparing to take off from UK, they released a damaging video into cyberspace to greet her arrival.

5. Then they arrange a BBC hausa interview to wash the dirty linings of aso rock in public.

6. They have fired the first shot and now waiting...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by GreetMe(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

Did I mention Apc or Pdp ?

When did Aisha name turns Apc

Or patience turn Pdp ?

Aisha is a tool in the hands of enemies of the state

Have you watched both videos?? Did she call any party's name? The woman is fighting for her home dude! You'll dont understand what that means...this is not about politics bruh...this is about what is right
Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by GreetMe(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
OP save your breath o.
A few things are clear from the ongoing drama.

1. Buhari is weak as the head of his family.

2. Aisha buhari is a wild cantakerou woman who if not for hijab would have gone completely nude with madness.

grin I don't understand grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by Gandollaar(f): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2019
GreetMe:

grin I don't understand grin
How do you mean?

If buhari was even half of what an African head of family should be talkless of a fanatical Muslim head, how can a small unmarried maiden take to the Media washing dirty leanings in public without hinderance?

The girl in question too is a fulani Muslim girl supposedly draped in hijab to avoid sinning, but she damned all and is speaking to be heard by the world about the private business of her old uncle and his family who moreso is President.

Then on Aisha's part, whether she's been wrongly or rightly treated is no longer my concern.

I was appalled after watching the video, Fatima's interviews and presidency reaction on the incident, to discover Aisha buhari is a wild, belligerent woman and it's not fit for the toga of cool-cat cast on her by majority.

I mean this woman according to the reports hurled an iron chair to force open a door in the presidency. That's unladylike and unbecoming of a first lady!

Remember how patience Jonathan was hounded even by people like woke Soyinka for abrasive behavior.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by Theyoungmatron: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
How do you mean?

If buhari was even half of what an African head of family should be talkless of a fanatical Muslim head, how can a small unmarried maiden take to the Media washing dirty leanings in public without hinderance?

The girl in question too is a fulani Muslim girl supposedly draped in hijab to avoid sinning, but she damned all and is speaking to be heard by the world about the private business of her old uncle and his family who moreso is President.

Then on Aisha's part, whether she's been wrongly or rightly treated is no longer my concern.

I was appalled after watching the video, Fatima's interviews and presidency reaction on the incident, to discover Aisha buhari is a wild, belligerent woman and it's not fit for the toga of cool-cat cast on her by majority.

I mean this woman according to the reports hurled an iron chair to force open a door in the presidency. That's unladylike and unbecoming of a first lady!

Remember how patience Jonathan was hounded even by people like woke Soyinka for abrasive behavior.
I like what she did cos no sitting wife of an African president will tolerate such. For her to haul a chair shows that she has had enough.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by Gandollaar(f): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
I like what she did cos no sitting wife of an African president will tolerate such. For her to haul a chair shows that she has had enough.

There were better ways to handle issues at that level.

No wonder they nicknamed her "suicide bomber from yola". She has a reputation for been wild.
Re: Aisha Buhari: See Beyond The Political Views. by GreetMe(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
How do you mean?

You have a point though

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World / Ogun Politics: ADC Chieftain, Gboyega Defects To APC / Oyo Govt Launches, Distributes 100 Security Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.