Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,285 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 (31382 Views)

NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by Paulo3ree(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
tu9ic3:

Just relax they will send u sms notifying u that u can come to there office to collect your permanent NIN card.

But how come they haven't send u msg up till now... I also did mine 2013 and they sent me sms January 18 2019, and I went to collect it during the general election in February 2019.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by dallyemmy: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is so unfortunate we have such an unscrupulous government.
gaetano:
Wait, doesn't that also mean that my Nigerian citizenship has expiry date?

Geees! The policies of this administration will kill us all. They shy away from things than benefit the masses and promote hardship instead.

Traveling passport, driver's license & national ID card will all expire, and @nigimmigration, @FRSCNigeria & @nimc_ng will make you pay to get them renewed, but @inecnigeria made your voter's card to have life validity.
Only our votes matter to them.
This is deliberate wickedness
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by U1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
FarahAideed:
The have not even delivered the ID cards after 5 years and have already set cost for renewal ? What is it even being renewed for

Bro, I taya o. I was even thinking maybe people have started collecting it when Payoneer made a reference to an NIMC card by MasterCard. Obviously, no show yet.

It's scary, from the statement by the official, that these people are only interested in making money off us.

It still beats me that a National ID card would carry an expiration date. Yet, as someone pointed out, the voter's card has no such date. Perhaps, the collaboration with MasterCard is responsible for this.

HolySanctus:
The 5,000 is exclusive of

1. Police report N4k
2. Court avidavit N3k
3. LGA identification N3k
4. Miscellaneous 2.5K

Miscellaneous could possibly be up to 50k or even more. grin

You may have to travel and even pay for accommodation to get LGA identification. This country ehn. undecided
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by evanvick: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
2021 may be worst than 2020. Endsars protest was just trial by error. If they push Nigerians to the wall with all these clueless ideas, the battle will be too bloody. Guns are already in circulations. God help us.
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by ambale(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2023
gaetano:
Wait, doesn't that also mean that my Nigerian citizenship has expiry date?

Geees! The policies of this administration will kill us all. They shy away from things than benefit the masses and promote hardship instead.

Traveling passport, driver's license & national ID card will all expire, and @nigimmigration, @FRSCNigeria & @nimc_ng will make you pay to get them renewed, but @inecnigeria made your voter's card to have life validity.
Only our votes matter to them.
This is deliberate wickedness

Imagine i have to prove periodically that i am a Nigerian 😄😄
Re: NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 by barryatunde: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2023
angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Buhari, Adewale Tinubu, Obaseki, Sani Bello, Badaru In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.