Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet (712 Views)

I Got My First Pet / Roxy, My First Pet (GSD). / See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet by Soferkizzy007: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Good day everyone
I just feel a need to share this, if you know you’re a type of person that isn’t ready to give enough time for a pet
I strongly suggest you don’t get a rott
Rot are strong willed and kind of stubborn
The puppy stage can be a very trying one too..
Sometimes they make very unreasonable annoying sounds especially when you what to have a rest or sleep

Other dogs might do the same but rott can be more annoying

Everyone is welcome to share their thoughts too

My rott is my second dog and I cannot in any way say it has been easy, unlike my first Chow chow!
Re: Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet by greatmarshall(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet by Soferkizzy007: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Share your experiences too
Re: Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Soferkizzy007:

The puppy stage can be a very trying one too..
Sometimes they make very unreasonable annoying sounds especially when you what to have a rest or sleep
Other dogs might do the same but rott can be more annoying
pikin wey say hin mama no go rest, hin sef no go sleep

Re: Weak People Shouldn't Have A Rottweiler As Their First Pet by Soferkizzy007: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
pikin wey say hin mama no go rest, hin sef no go sleep
lol BAD GUY!

These Too Are Expecting Babies Soon, Pls Book Your Puppies In Advance (pic) / Male Boerboel For Sale / Watch How This Python Almost Crush It Owner In A Bid Of Swallowing A Rabit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7