Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,109 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:38 PM

Define Your Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define Your Relationship ? (204 Views)

Motivation:your Job Should Not Define Your Personality (photos) / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define Your Relationship ? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Define your relationship ?

I received the shock of my life yesterday, when a friend of mine accused me of trying to break up with him. Break up ke? Are we even dating?�

Then it dawned on me that all those times he came around to hang out with me, see movies, play and gist, eat out, were because he assumed I was his geh-vren.

So I'm in a relationship without knowing I'm in a relationship What a Waawu!���

I actually felt for him, even in my transfixed state sha. See innocent me that was just catching fun.�

I relayed the story to a colleague and heard a more shocking one. She had become friends with a fine guy, and thought him her boyfriend. She would close from work and branch to the market, buy food stuffs and go to his house to cook. After eating In the night, Onku will press small bress and they will knack. Then the next morning, she will go to work from there. This continued for three good years, and Onku didn't propose. He was just chopping free food, and knacking free knack. So one day, she took a step of faith to ask him when he was coming to see her parents. Guess what.�

Onku said; "Parents ke? Boluwatife, you're just like a younger sister to me o. I never saw you in that light. Actually. I'm engaged."

She broke down in tears, but later she had to come to terms with the sting of reality. Onku didn't "Toast" her. They only met at the bank, and from there, their "frensheep" blossomed!

It was kinda funny sha, but I was pained as well. Younger sister ke? He didn't even say "Just a friend". Who dafuq knacks his younger sister?�

To read more , click on the link [url][/urlhttp://newsrounded.com/news.php?id=256
Re: Define Your Relationship ? by sweetonugbu: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2019
It's good to define a relationship in the bathroom,I mean beginning

(1) (Reply)

What Face / Anger Management And Resolution / Nigeria Asia Business Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.