Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) (1492 Views)

Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him. / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) by GistMore11: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fuji legend, Wasiu Ayinde aka K1 De Ultimate celebrates his daughter and mother as they celebrates their birthday the same day.

He caption;
My mother Haja Mama and my daughter, both mean the whole world to me.. Today another year added to their living on this planet earth.. lucky Me.. Glory be to God Almighty.

Happy birthday Mamami Alimat Shadia Omo Alegenibi.. &
Barrister Damilola Basirat.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ot2vxl5qF/

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/fuji-legend-k1-de-ultimate-celebrates-his-daughter-and-mum-birthday-photos

Re: Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) by GistMore11: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) by tunjilomo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
HBD to them. Kwam1 baba.
Re: Fuji Legend, K1 De Ultimate Celebrates His Daughter And Mum Birthday (photos) by GistMore7: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Adorable Photo Of A Lady Who Was Burnt Beyond Recognition / Zlatan Ibile’s Fans Tried To Steal From His Pocket When He Jumped Into The Crowd / Fans Go Wild As Wizkid Set To Go Against Jamaican Singer, Vybz Kartel In A Battl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.