Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period (5172 Views)

Is She Telling The Truth? / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided the reason u brought the issue here is for us to clap for you abi ,oga ,if u are jobless, start sweeping your street. angry angry

See as u dey make noise because of 11k,no be your mate buy iPhone 11 max for his babe

None sense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Martinez79: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:
Okay, told her to come over and co and I promised her 11k (just for a day to support her business).
:
She came over..she's been eating like a glutton and I sent her 11k to her.

Now, she told me "I thought my period will end yesterday!".. Abi this one is mad in! I am fuming with anger but I can't show it in this " Sex harassment era".. Make one lady no go spoil my name outside (you know as ladies be)

But for real! This is going to be the last support she will Ever get from me!!! Ever ever!

So she think she's smart untop 11k? She will regret it.

Smart men try to get the sex without spending money and smart girls try get the money without giving sex. Even if you are going to pay for sex, never give her the money or buy stuffs if she has not given you the sex. If you give her the money or gifts, there is no guarantee that she will give you the sex.

Your babe is trying to pull a fast one on you. If you get angry and take the sex by force, that's rape. You are in a position where you just have to hope that she honours her own part of the deal, what's the guarantee that she will? Next time, get the sex first.

— Omar09

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Phenomenal16(f): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
lilmax:
I understand bro let her go

I actually bought three iPhone 11 for 3 girls last week, didn't sleep with them sad
..u wish
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:
OP don't mind all these hypocrites Castigating you...
but why girls like dey chop like say dem never chop for one month when dem come visit their boyfriend.
I remember asking my ex to come visit, before she came I went to market bought all what she will need for the week she will stay...Only for all the provision to finish in 3 days.(left all the raw food for who to cook). That didn't pain me though the one that Annoyed me was the day she came I was at work so I called and ask her what to buy when coming back she said she wants to eat peppery meat... As per e don tay wah I see her, I went to chatter better pepper chicken (1/2 chicken) buy five alive join am...Hoping we will cook noodles and take it for dinner...
when I got home I dropped it on the table and said "Babe see the chicken o Lemme go and shower" ...Before I finished bathing the girl don down the chicken come dey do "hooo Haaa hooo Haaa" shouting pepper pepper gimme water...
I look on top table chicken don finish she didn't open the juice,I still the wonder wetin happen.
In my mind I just the "say pepper kee u there" though I ran outside to get a bag of pure water cos there was no water in the house...
That thing the pain me till today...
some girls are so insensitive and I detest that trait in girls...it didn't end there o I asked her to cook noodles let's eat, she was like Baby I'm tired help me cook it na (me that is just coming from work I'm not tired abi)... I just smile enter kitchen cook am sharp sharp,she still chop pass me upon the 1/2 chicken way she consume.
Buhahahaha hhahahahha. Funny post
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
generousity that will make u give a girl money cos u want to sleep with her at the end is dat one generousity?

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by AstroG1: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided the reason u brought the issue here is for us to clap for you abi ,oga ,if u are jobless, start sweeping your street. angry angry

See as u dey make noise because of 11k,no be your mate buy iPhone 11 max for his babe

For your mind,ur have made sense na undecided undecided

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by TheWordist(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
lilmax:
I understand bro let her go

I actually bought three iPhone 11 for 3 girls last week, didn't sleep with them sad
Legbe gbe
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by kinzation(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:
Okay, told her to come over and co and I promised her 11k (just for a day to support her business).
:

Now, she told me "I thought my period will end yesterday!".. Abi this one is mad in! I am fuming with anger but I can't show it in this " Sex harassment era".. Make one lady no go spoil my name outside (you know as ladies be)

But for real! This is going to be the last support she will Ever get from me!!! Ever ever!

She don Yahoo you bro grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by kinzation(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
physise:
Must you always get something in return?
You well so?

My 11k go come waste

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
That's why I don't joke with my red pills undecided
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
lefulefu:
generousity that will make u give a girl money cos u want to sleep with her at the end is dat one generousity?
Who's in for generosity? If she start making the money from.the brand I sponsored.

Will she remember me?
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Orjioorji(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Colb461:
Oga u self u fuuny oh..so were u helping her with the intention of sleeping with her?i thought u were helping her out of generousity na..
taah is he a father Christmas ?

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:

Who's in for generosity? If she start making the money from.the brand I sponsored.

Will she remember me?
then be straight with her dat u giving her money in exchange for sex.money for hand back for ground things.if u clear it with her and she be sharp babe she go understand.

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:

question that should be asked is must a man buy phone for a woman? thank God this entitlement mentality only ends in naija cheesy.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
kinzation:
You well so?

My 11k go come waste
so wen im slide im preek enter d pussy in exchange for the 11k d money no waste abi? ok wat of wen im slide im prick enter d pussy and im come get gono,sypilis and almighty hiv in exchange...d 11k no waste so grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by slimjosh231(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:
:

This is how people with brain as small as that of an Ostrich act. If you want to help the lady in question, help her without strings attached, stop wanting sex in return. The second part is this, If you really had sense, why not use 2k to carry Asha*wo and spend your balance on yourself? Be deceiving yourself that you’re doing love. Your eye go open.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
lefulefu:
then be straight with her dat u giving her money in exchange for sex.money for hand back for ground things.if u clear it with her and she be sharp babe she go understand.
I swear to God, she sabi sey we go Bleep..she just played me
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by CaptainMitch: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
If she's fine give me her contact, I will pay her 50k and only fvck her once that way she will return your money with interest, my prick small so I no go expand her hole for you.
Born2conquer:
:

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
slimjosh231:
This is how people with brain as small as that of an Ostrich act. If you want to help the lady in question, help her without strings attached, stop wanting sex in return. The second part is this, If you really had sense, why not use 2k to carry Asha*wo and spend your balance on yourself? Be deceiving yourself that you’re doing love. Your eye go open.
See your STUPID MOUTH! She used SEX as a weapon to get stuff from.me.

She knew we should have sex and she knew.. Sex was the reason why I asked her to come over.

She merely outplayed me
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by slimjosh231(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Eyah he is sex starved, patronising a prostitute would have saved you 9k give or take.
I see you Boss Man. Too much wisdom will continue to be your portion.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by slimjosh231(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:

See your STUPID MOUTH! She used SEX as a weapon to get stuff from.me.

She knew we should have sex and she knew.. Sex was the reason why I asked her to come over.

She merely outplayed me
Hahaha. The “STUPID MOUTH” really gat me cracked up. You’re just a sex starved lonely guy not thinking straight. Country hard but see how you just wasted 11k. “Spits”
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by kinzation(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
lefulefu:
so wen im slide im preek enter d pussy in exchange for the 11k d money no waste abi? ok wat of wen im slide im prick enter d pussy and im come get gono,sypilis and almighty hiv in exchange...d 11k no waste so grin grin?
cheesy grin
Lefulefu you no well o
See analysis
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:

I swear to God, she sabi sey we go Bleep..she just played me
she beat yu at ur game grin.next be smarter if u wan play game with a girl grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
slimjosh231:
Hahaha. The “STUPID MOUTH” really gat me cracked up. You’re just a sex starved lonely guy not thinking straight. Country hard but see how you just wasted 11k. “Spits”
Hm...
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Alexaonfleek: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Give d girl credit sha,she's a sharp bae grin grin grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
kinzation:

cheesy grin
Lefulefu you no well o
See analysis
ehen since im reason say if im knack d girl im gain even im don lost im 11k na im i dey ask wat of if im collect infection in d process grin.such a thing can probably happen nau grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:
:

My guy no wan go jail....thank God you used your brain....next pls cheesy grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Skmoda360(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
slimjosh231:
Bros, permit me to laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Afi STUPID MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:
but why girls like dey chop like say dem never chop for one month when dem come visit their boyfriend.
I remember asking my ex to come visit, before she came I went to market bought all what she will need for the week she will stay...Only for all the provision to finish in 3 days.(left all the raw food for who to cook). That didn't pain me though the one that Annoyed me was the day she came I was at work so I called and ask her what to buy when coming back she said she wants to eat peppery meat... As per e don tay wah I see her, I went to chatter better pepper chicken (1/2 chicken) buy five alive join am...Hoping we will cook noodles and take it for dinner...
when I got home I dropped it on the table and said "Babe see the chicken o Lemme go and shower" ...Before I finished bathing the girl don down the chicken come dey do "hooo Haaa hooo Haaa" shouting pepper pepper gimme water...
I look on top table chicken don finish she didn't open the juice,I still the wonder wetin happen.
In my mind I just the "say pepper kee u there" though I ran outside to get a bag of pure water cos there was no water in the house...
some girls are so insensitive and I detest that trait in girls...it didn't end there o I asked her to cook noodles let's eat, she was like Baby I'm tired help me cook it na (me that is just coming from work I'm not tired abi)... I just smile enter kitchen cook am sharp sharp,she still chop pass me upon the 1/2 chicken way she consume.
She get your Mumu button no be small grin you guys can do anything for love, sorry for s.ex
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Easybela:

.. man can't be cant be compared to Jesus.

free that long story

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Prompto: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Colb461:
Oga u self u fuuny oh..so were u helping her with the intention of sleeping with her?i thought u were helping her out of generousity na..
Help is help so far it is not injurious or negative to those being helped.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by showafrica(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2019
smat101:

Talk true, you no fuckkk pass waiting she chop? Every thing she ate no pass 5k but i am sure you enter more than 2 rounds. Ask ashawo how much is 2 rounds..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.