Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,069 members, 7,919,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari? (3757 Views)

'I Got All I Wanted, Thanks For Tolerating Me’, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari? by Jackson105: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
franchasng:
That is one reason I automatically became anti Yoruba, Yorubas are the worst human tribe to ever exist on earth!!

Very wicked tribe!!

Very selfish tribe!!!
Very bias tribe!
Highly unreasonable bunch!

Very cunning people!!

They hate Niger Delta so much but will be pretending and instead using all tactics to make Niger Delta to hate Igbos so that they can have access to crude oil!

They at

Yorubas are very good in using other tribes to shine and to curry friendship from any tribe holding the national power, that's who they are, more cunning than tortoise!!

Hausa-Fulanis are messing Nigeria up is all because of Yorubas and their very selfish and cunning way of life!!

Mind you, Yorubas hate Hausa-Fulanis but because they are enjoying the enormous favor being given to Lagos and their region, they are ready to assist Hausa-Fulanis to destroy the rest of Nigeria!

They use Igbos to curry friendship with Hausa-Fulanis thinking those Northern guys don't know who they are!!

So op, ask Yorubas why they are okay with Buhari's enormous ineptitude which Jonathan never did half of!!

It is Yoruba matter that will end your life. Yoruba doesn't owe you and your father anything, get use to it or you can as well hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Who Is Your Favourite Pick? / We're in talks with UN to seize part of Nigeria from Buhari's control - Wole Soy / PDP Crisis: 'Wike Has Lost Relevance' - Rufai Oseni Tackles Rivers Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.