Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free (527 Views)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Pregnant Adesua Etomi, Bankyw, Omotola, Attend Wedding Party 2 Grand Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by Ogagist3: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh aka Tontolet has promised to surprise one of her fans before the year ends.

The actress revealed that many of her fans have sent their wedding dates and venues to her, and she has promised to surprise one of them by attending the wedding.

According to the actress, she renders such service for N30million and above, but she’s willing to render it free of charge to a lucky fan.

She wrote;
“Aww a lot of you DM’ED me your wedding date and venue. I promise I’m gonna surprise one if you before the year runs out. I’m gonna crash a wedding.

This service I charge 3million and above but I will give it for free to one lucky fan. It’s actually impossible to see me anywhere I ain’t getting paid

Read more post; >>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/10/15/tonto-dikeh-promises-to-attend-wedding-of-one-lucky-fan-for-free/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by Ogagist3: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
And she's going with her squad. BObRiskY in attendance is 99% sure . Chai! E don be for the self distraught fan ooo shocked

This girl should know that those fans online may actually not want to sit with them in reality talk of been excited to have then on their special day.

Las las this girl want ruin person wedding.

Well truth be said, there's nothing like her claim. She's just trying hard to stay relevant. Simple!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by kevotek1000(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
According to the actress, she renders such service for N3million and above, but she’s willing to render it free of charge to a lucky fan.

Nonsense Tontolet, I thought you are going to sponsor the wedding and everything. Will ur coming pay d bills. You want to create unnecessary crowd in some wedding, a situation whereby the crowd will be more than d food and drinks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm sorry for that unfortunate fan.

Like if u think her presence is badluck, share if u think its goodluck.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Promises To Attend Wedding Of One Lucky Fan For Free by kelvine(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
3 million naira for a human being to attend a wedding.
Na lie.

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Sues Kizz Daniel With 500million Lawsuit For Breaching Contract / Lady Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido Gives Update / Zlatan Hospitalized In America For A Serious Disease (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.