Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

You Are Not ALONE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not ALONE (166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not ALONE by Righteousness89(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
If you're in Pain, You're not alone.

If it seems like the World is crushing you, you're not alone.

If you've wasted ten or more years, you're not alone.

If your Future is uncertain, you're not Alone.

If you're thinking of killing Yourself, you're not alone.

If Nothing seems to work out, you're not alone.

If you're at the limit and you're ready to throw in the towel, you're not alone.

If it seems like there is no helper to ease your burden, you're not alone.

When you are Alone, you're not ALONE!

If you relate to any of these situations, you are not alone. I am Right Here with you. So is GOD ALMIGHTY, JESUS and The Holy Spirit.

Everyday is One day Closer. One day Closer LORD JESUS!

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Hebrew 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

All you Need is The KING of kings, JESUS CHRIST..

(1) (Reply)

Important Update / TRUNN- Parable Of The Widow And The Judge / Seeds Of Destiny 23 October 2019 -- The Matter Of Knowing Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.