Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,605 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex (360 Views)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex by dakoru84: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
As for me it the second time it happening the 1st one was around 2014 were i was in keke and i never know that all the 500 note in my pocket is gone just remaining the 50 change
Lastly yesterday i was heading to OLD GRA so i entered mile1 taxi,the man after was looking suspicious but never said a words as the taxi was going already told the man were am stopping and he said okay,on the way going was feeling some kind of dizzy so i decided to rest my head while music playing on my hear pics so reaching fire service the taxi man asked for money from back seat and after i paid mine the man sitting next to me was busy searching is pocket like he lost money so after my eyes moved down i sow the money on my short has changed position, instantly i ask the man to stop and checking my pocket i sow the something was wrong i never made a words,the guy came out from the taxi also pretending like he did nothing and that place is very dangerous to do anything there so i decided to keep calm and walk to a safe place check my Cash around 2k was out from my pocket...
Re: Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex by Amazingman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex by PrincessB1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Drop chairs

Re: Have Anyone Ever Get In Contact With Pick Pocketin Taxi,bus Or Keke Shear Ur Ex by Passionate888: 2:29am On Oct 16, 2019
ear piece not hear pics

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Conclude The Act Before I Was Caught —rapist / How I Was Abducted By Policemen From Abuja In Lagos Police Station – Godmother T / "The Catholic Priest Said That He Wanted To Sleep With A 2 Year Old Boy"-police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.