Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (58846 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

NkitaAla, NgadaAwo... RemiTinubu... How far na? grin
[/s]
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by nkemdi89(f): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I stopped taking Aisha seriously when she tried to install her brother as apc candidate in her state. she sent Oshiomole away from their home because he didn't help her rig the primaries.
she dey trespass big time but people cant talk because na oga wife. Thanks to the "cabal" for not letting her bring shame to the government like patience Jonathan
And that her brother is very arrogant and pompous, the few time I have had an encounter with in fact he behaves as if he is even the president, if he had won the ticket , nothing would have stopped him from becoming the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by mamabj: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Aisha is not the one that recorded and posted the video in the first place, so what is he talking about. Insult.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by PrincewithGod(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Using our common patrimony to settle old debts. no problem, God dey. We shall all give account of our actions on the judgement day and be rewarded accordingly.
That's all I will say for now.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Don't be deceived, Pmb is no more alive. The cabals want to take her out by arranging a wife for the impostor
Even if it is Buhari, these people are overstepping their boundaries.
SMH
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by EtovalRealEst: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
It is easy to blame Madam Aisha has Oga Buhari even bother to ask what happened to his first son,so don't blame Madam Aisha trying to son protect Yusuf

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by AnalQueenluci: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

so Ali Ibrahim Gombe is a Yoruba name? quit taking diick in your anus you won't listen. can you see the result now? senselessness!

Ali Ibrahim my foot ,i luk like a little girl ba?

Hw u had dreamt of deeping ur premature dick in my anus since 2018! Wake up
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Ken4Christ: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The true identity of the man in Asu rock will soon be unravel. We are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by teelaw4life(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
I'm srill undecided about calling this write-up a piece of garbage snd the reason is becuase of the singular focus on Aisha Buhari.

Aisha was the one who got locked out of the Villa. She wasn't the one who recorded and leaked that Video.

In the video, she was expressing displeasure at being locked out of a room she should naturally have access to.

Yet, this write-up has managed to paint Aisha as the aggressor.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Rainbow219(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
That woman should thank her stars that I am not Buhari, I would marry two girls each from Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and also marry Tacha and Mercy on the same day and put all of them in the same apartment with her.
If she like, she can move to Atiku's ancestral home in Cameroon!!!
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want aunty Aisha Buhari to commit suicide koh
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Loads of crap

Bunch of nonsense

Nnamdi Kanu was right about the clone in Aso rock. Parading himself as buhari .
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by stickle(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Now we are beginning to understand how enormous the courage that vice president, yemi osinbanjo exhibited in sacking this untouchable man.
God bless you Mr vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by comodo: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
I no dey see Zahra buhari tweets again defending the father. Wetin happen to her?? Abi she don tire??
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by sarrki(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Don't you know sarrki before now? I've known him since 2014 or 2015,he always wants everyone to follow whatever he says or believes in and he's a big time hypocrite as well. I think at a point in time, he really hated Buhari. There was a time he used to support Saraki,he later started insulting him. He switches like weather. He might come online tomorrow supporting Aisha and insulting Mamman Daura and Abbah Kyari. I think he has pseudonyms as well.

That shall not lie

I have never supported saraki and will never
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by hajimutex1: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2019
To me i see aisha as a greedy woman of which is something of expect of any woman find in position of power, all what is doing now is not today is something that already peculiar to her i think she has already did her worse, which have show how average Africa women we do, to me the kind of respect i have for the wonmen have already drop totally. like yoruba we say ''if you sell your family cheap, you can't get never get them cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by sarrki(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Yoighaman:

Inasmuch as I have my reservations about the way and manner Kyari and Daura goes about governance in PMB's regime, I however applaud the bond the trio share amongst themselves which dates way back. Loyalty is priceless.

Thanks OP for sharing this article, very deep indeed.

You are welcome
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by sarrki(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
nazram1:

God bless you sarrki. Aisha is a greedy woman she want to control every thing, pack all the national cake but she was not allowed come to Yola and see how she enrich her family members and she don't want buhari's family to have a say. his friends who are with him even before she knows him.

Thank you too
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by furio: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
The writer of this piece is a dingbat! Buhari married Aisha in 1989. Buhari was able to send his & Aisha's children to foreign schools due to the money he made in PTF and his entitlements as a retired general, former governor & head of state, and not through the benevolence of Mamman Daura. What gives Daura's daughter the audacity to openly mock the first lady in the villa. Daura's daughter's interview also shows the Daura's have an entitled mentality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Lantern042: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

Like I always said ask anyone who is sarrki in Kano axis a southerner known among the high and the lower rank they will tell you that I don’t just rant on social media
My Friend shut that Smelling mouth of urs, Who sabi You, how many people have you help in ur Community. Stop all this ur unnecessary ranting and go get ur Self a Life.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Mayeldah(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Are there no other better ways of rewarding close family relations than placing them in Aso Rock? Buhari is not doing it right here. He can buy two good houses in Abuja for his Mamman and Kyari if he wants to appreciate them. Bringing them to Aso rock for their daughters to insult your wife is a no no. I am beginning to believe the story that Buhari is dead the clown in Aso rock was a body double hired by Mamman and Kyari to continue holding on to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2019
furio:
The writer of this piece is a dingbat! Buhari married Aisha in 1989. Buhari was able to send his & Aisha's children to foreign schools due to the money he made in PTF and his entitlements as a retired general, former governor & head of state, and not through the benevolence of Mamman Daura. What gives Daura's daughter the audacity to openly mock the first lady in the villa. Daura's daughter's interview also shows the Daura's have an entitled mentality!

I suspect that the entitlements of former presidents came into play sometime after obj was sworn in. Obj was dead broke (some say with 20k to his name) after abacha died.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Ategberoson(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Ali Ibrahim my foot ,i luk like a little girl ba?

Hw u had dreamt of deeping ur premature dick in my anus since 2018! Wake up

if you think I'm expecting you to make sense, you're just deceiving yourself.

it's obvious nothing good can come from your Babylon brain. dream of deeping in your odour basin. mumu girl

my diick will rebirth your dumbness into sth more fruitful
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by thedio(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2019
When Buhari said Aisha belongs to his kitchen and other room I did not understand him.now i know the kind of woman he married
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by thedio(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2019
hajimutex1:
To me i see aisha as a greedy woman of which is something of expect of any woman find in position of power, all what is doing now is not today is something that already peculiar to her i think she has already did her worse, which have show how average Africa women we do, to me the kind of respect i have for the wonmen have already drop totally. like yoruba we say ''if you sell your family cheap, you can't get never get them cost.
thanx man,Buhari know her very well.the best place for her is kitchen and other room
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by catalan15(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:
Mamman Daura Places Buhari On Monthly Salary After He Regained Freedom From Prison - Ibrahim Ali Gombe

Don't embark on a battle you cannot win" - Buhari supporter, Ibrahim Ali Gombe pens long open letter to Aisha Buhari

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2597179583676545&id=100001535871468
The Truth....
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by smogia: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
obi4eze:
Buhari is dead. Take it or leave it. The person there is just a decoy to deceive Nigerians. Aisha has not been comfortable with it and has been telling us in parables. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are now Presidents, wielding power and giving appointments to whoever they will.
a big fool, u are nnamdi kalu has brain ur life fooll
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by adakole(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
The writer may be a point or two as per never forgetting those whose staked out everything for the president, but the trio are failure's when it comes to nation building and development. What I see is surrounding ur self's like the lanisters did and chop as much as u can. There is no patriotism in Nigeria. Just work hard and never depend on either ds government or close relative to avoid them say them say.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by GuntersChain(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
I blame there religious beliefs which sees women as a weaker vessel. Buhari and Aisha are one, if you insult Aisha invariably you have insulted buhari.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
dinachi:

I used to be like you until I learnt a bitter lesson. Only fools like you abandon their relations because they have a wife. Your wife can leave you even today but your relations have no option but to stick with you! Mamman Daura has been with Buhari for more years even before Aisha the Lesbian was born.
I hope you have proof that Aisha is a lesbian. No one has asked Buhari to abandon his relations. But if you have a brain that works, you should know that everyone have their place and none should be taken over and above the other. Just as you believe ur wife can leave you, so there are relations who abandon people in times of need. We also have wives who have been loyal to death for their husbands, read Kudirat Abiola or Stella Obasanjo. Life is not a one way tram. You have a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Aso Villa is a temporary residence. In the next four years, you will pack out. Life in the Presidential Villa is transient, ephemeral and short-lived. Don't be overwhelmingly obsessed with it. The Villa is not a family house and it's not your husband's house. Soldier go, soldier come. I was a bit emotional few days ago when Goodluck Jonathan visited Buhari in the Villa. Many changes have been effected. Buhari was the one showing Jonathan the way. Imagine. A place Jonathan just left in 2015.

Hajjia Aisha, if anything is wrong, which you don't feel comfortable with; amicable resolution is the way-out . You need not fight anyone or take anyone as a foe. Show love. Show respect. Show tolerance. Mamman Daura's children are your children. Show no discrimination or animosity. What goes around comes around. No one knows tomorrow. Those we meet in the course of climbing the ladder of life are the same people we will while coming down. Once again Remember your Root and where you started.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by pcicero(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerian presidency is now a trinity.
These people can rationalize anything
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Bizibi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
FarahAideed:

All you Buharist from Buhari himself to Sarrki to Simplyleo to Afamed to have always been indiciplined to the core so no suprises
they nor get sense at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.