Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Top 5 Strange Meals You Won't Believe People Enjoy Eating In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Strange Meals You Won't Believe People Enjoy Eating In Nigeria (554 Views)

Eating Corn Is Not Poverty, See 10 Nigerians Celebs Who Enjoy Eating Corn (photo / You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Ronaldo After Juventus Transfer / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Strange Meals You Won't Believe People Enjoy Eating In Nigeria by Naijmobile: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Food is something we all need to have. But just because it is a necessity doesn't mean that we don't make it an enjoyable experience. However, it seems that the term enjoyable might mean something different to different people in Nigeria. Here are the worst meals in Nigeria you wouldn't try!

Grasscutter Faeces

I know some may argue this but it's definitely true. The feces of a grasscutter are grounded and used by some people as Ingredients to prepare any kind of soup. It is believed it makes the food smell good and it is also highly nutritive. Eeeww!

Cow Brain Stew

Yes oo, you read that right! Unlike the regular stew that goes with chicken, turkey, beef or fish, the brain of a cow used to prepare the stew. The Cow Brain Stew known as ''Kwanya" is a delicacy for some tribes in the northern part of Nigeria. This stew is definitely not for the faint-hearted. If you don’t have the guts, you are advised to stay away. The Cow Brain Stew is believed to give sexual stamina. It is mostly eaten with yam and rice.

Bread and Toothpaste

http://naijmobile.com/meals-you-wont-believe-people-enjoy-eating-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Onitshafire: “we Are Really On Our Own In This Country”- Ebuka Reacts / Watch Victor AD As He Rehearsed For Headies 2019 / Why I Didn’t Feature Naira Marley On My Album – Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.