Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Exclusive : I Was Asked Not To Run Again – Olude Fadekemi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive : I Was Asked Not To Run Again – Olude Fadekemi (444 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay £5,000 To Play For Nigeria – Sarki Reveals Why He Chose Haiti / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive : I Was Asked Not To Run Again – Olude Fadekemi by Mudashittu: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
The winner of the maiden edition of Lagos Women Run , Olude Fadekemi , has revealed to Wildflowers the reason behind her non-participation in subsequent editions of the annual Women Marathon , Olude , who became the first Nigeria female to cross the finish line at the maiden Onitsha City Marathon said other top female distance runners were also victims of the decision by the organisers .

http://wildflowers.com.ng/exclusive-i-was-asked-not-to-run-again-olude-fadekemi-breaks-silence-on-her-non-participation-in-lagos-women-run/

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Star, Rafael Nadal Marries Partner Of 14years. / Lille Coach Gatlier Defends Osimhen Despite Poor Away Record / Two Manchester United Key Players Suffer Injury After Europa League Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.