Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,032 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please (902 Views)

Any Javascript Programmers / Javascript Programmers - DM Me For Quick Work / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please by salvationproject(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
I can work with HTML, CSS and a bit of JS and PHP.

I started learning c, c++, java and others but i don't like how they work since they are not straight-forward with their interface design like HTML and CSS.

Now, some weeks back, i learnt HTML, CSS and JS can be use in creating applications and as such, i want to focus in this aspect of applications.

cout<<"Enter the number of integers to be calculated:\n";
cin>>n;
for (c = 1; c <= n; c++)
{
cin>>values;
}
With the c++ code above, a user can enter the number of integers to be calculated e.g 4 and input space for 4 integers will be made available to accept the four inputs.
My question is "How can i do this in JS e.g create an HTML form that will accept the number of input field to display and on clicking "next", the number of form field as requested by the user will appear"?

Help pls...
Re: Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please by kensmoney(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
salvationproject:
I can work with HTML, CSS and a bit of JS and PHP.

I started learning c, c++, java and others but i don't like how they work since they are not straight-forward with their interface design like HTML and CSS.

Now, some weeks back, i learnt HTML, CSS and JS can be use in creating applications and as such, i want to focus in this aspect of applications.

With the c++ code above, a user can enter the number of integers to be calculated e.g 4 and input space for 4 integers will be made available to accept the four inputs.
My question is "How can i do this in JS e.g create an HTML form that will accept the number of input field to display and on clicking "next", the number of form field as requested by the user will appear"?

Help pls...

You can use form, <input type=" text " id="num" >
Then, use DOM to get the values like var num =document.getElementByid("num"wink.value; with this u can do what so ever u want. Another option is
Use window object called prompt()
var num = prompt("Please enter a value"wink;
Etc u can still still google it

(1) (Reply)

/ Programming / Which Of These Oops Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.