Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Please How Do I Come Out From This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Come Out From This (7175 Views)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by askino(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
i have been in a related position once...my brother things like these are always the same..the only and best solution is to first get over her by getting a replacement whichever way you can.. by the time your heart heals... you will go for testimony because you will be upgraded and start seeing the real situation... your mistakes and the fact that you need to run from that devil..physically and spiritually... she knows your feelings and will later test it...she is not your love..she is your tribulations and road block to glory. .u will be stronger and guide your heart better but learn the good learning and don't become fierce that you Will start to maltreat the innocent j j c coming your way.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
grossintel:
You're welcome, don't listen to those saying you should free the babe, she's cheating blah blah blah. Every women is a cheat to Nairalanders, I know say you fvck up, are you easily irritated these days? Cause some times when my girlfriend stays with me for a while she becomes super annoying. She'll leave me hungry and be watching that yeye Z world, when I turn off the TV she will carry phone and start pressing. If no be say I dey gentle na better slap, but I just overlook those things. Living with a woman is a whole new level, please learn to control your temper and watch how you talk, I believe that's why she talks back at you rudely. Don't conclude she's cheating yet, when they cheat they are usually super nice trust me.
Woman wrapper, tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
askino:
i have been in a related position once...my brother things like these are always the same..the only and best solution is to first get over her by getting a replacement whichever way you can.. by the time your heart heals... you will go for testimony because you will be upgraded and start seeing the real situation... your mistakes and the fact that you need to run from that devil..physically and spiritually... she knows your feelings and will later test it...she is not your love..she is your tribulations and road block to glory. .u will be stronger and guide your heart better but learn the good learning and don't become fierce that you Will start to maltreat the innocent j j c coming your way.
Thank u bro
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Woman wrapper, tufiakwa!
grin
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by moredollar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
babe don tire for the relationship. she was looking for an excuse, now she has one........the attitude was a trap.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by franklingud(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ignore the b!tch, man up bro.

Ignore for like 2 weeks and you will see magic

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Lionpikin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
Good Morning Nairalanders, I know I deserve your reproach and insults but please help a brother out.

I have been dating my gf for 3 years now. I met her in my final year in school and ever since then we have been together, though we have minor issues but we make up.

She came to visit me for some few days because of the close proximity of my House to her place of work. I made sure i pampered her and treated her nice. I noticed that she speaks to me anyhow lately, I have been keeping my cool.

She closes from work around 6pm, so last night I called to find out where she was and d way she responded was quite rude, telling me that i am adding to the holdup stress. I called her again to find out where she was and she still gave me the same attitude.

She came home around 9pm, I was expecting her to apologize for the way she spoke to me rudely on d phone. She just walked in without even saying hello, picked up her phone and pressed it for almost 30 minutes, picked up her brush and was on her way to the bathroom when I accosted her. I asked her if she feels i am a fool because i have been bearing her excesses, the next thing that came out from her mouth was that I am really a fool.

At that point I lost my temper and slapped her, she retaliated and it resulted in a fight. I tried begging her later in the night but she said it's over. she left my house this morning and she blocked me online and tru calls.

I am a very calm person and not violent but I just lost it yesterday, I dont want to lose her. I just wished I had acted different.

please i need ideas to apologize to her because she said she will report me to the police if she sees me around her.
follow these people and read their posts clearly, harddon and his dating drills, ubunja and his mis-educations, martinez..... you can thank me later
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by dandaddy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
Good Morning Nairalanders, I know I deserve your reproach and insults but please help a brother out.

I have been dating my gf for 3 years now. I met her in my final year in school and ever since then we have been together, though we have minor issues but we make up.

She came to visit me for some few days because of the close proximity of my House to her place of work. I made sure i pampered her and treated her nice. I noticed that she speaks to me anyhow lately, I have been keeping my cool.

She closes from work around 6pm, so last night I called to find out where she was and d way she responded was quite rude, telling me that i am adding to the holdup stress. I called her again to find out where she was and she still gave me the same attitude.

She came home around 9pm, I was expecting her to apologize for the way she spoke to me rudely on d phone. She just walked in without even saying hello, picked up her phone and pressed it for almost 30 minutes, picked up her brush and was on her way to the bathroom when I accosted her. I asked her if she feels i am a fool because i have been bearing her excesses, the next thing that came out from her mouth was that I am really a fool.

At that point I lost my temper and slapped her, she retaliated and it resulted in a fight. I tried begging her later in the night but she said it's over. she left my house this morning and she blocked me online and tru calls.

I am a very calm person and not violent but I just lost it yesterday, I dont want to lose her. I just wished I had acted different.

please i need ideas to apologize to her because she said she will report me to the police if she sees me around her.
No matter how pissed off you were,never hit a woman. If she was my sis...my advice will be terminate the relationship. This kind of issue simply need discernment..study her body language, you'll know if all is well. Meanwhile give her space first!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Prompto: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
If a lover can te you to your face that you are a fool as a an African man bro apologise for the slap n let her. It will only get worse unless she come around to apologise not for anything really but she is now emboldened to disrespect you. My advice again apologise for slapping her n let her go. You are free to mark my word she's not for you.

Canada2021:

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Prompto: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
She doesn't have to be cheating but being rude to the extent OP describe shows disdain n in a relationship if a woman can show that extent of disdain it is beta to be excused. OP should apologise for slapping her that is totally wrong. I am willing to bet it is beta OP excuse her to a reasonable extent n if she comes around they'll own a more fruitful union than pleading of doing Mr Niceguy.

This is so far you are with 9ja lady.

grossintel:
You're welcome, don't listen to those saying you should free the babe, she's cheating blah blah blah. Every women is a cheat to Nairalanders, I know say you fvck up, are you easily irritated these days? Cause some times when my girlfriend stays with me for a while she becomes super annoying. She'll leave me hungry and be watching that yeye Z world, when I turn off the TV she will carry phone and start pressing. If no be say I dey gentle na better slap, but I just overlook those things. Living with a woman is a whole new level, please learn to control your temper and watch how you talk, I believe that's why she talks back at you rudely. Don't conclude she's cheating yet, when they cheat they are usually super nice trust me.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
She doesn't have to be cheating but being rude to the extent OP describe shows disdain n in a relationship if a woman can show that extent of disdain it is beta to be excused. OP should apologise for slapping her that is totally wrong. I am willing to bet it is beta OP excuse her to a reasonable extent n if she comes around they'll own a more fruitful union than pleading of doing Mr Niceguy.

This is so far you are with 9ja lady.

Thank you very much bro
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by slimay(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
The gf has said it all.... U are indeed a fool
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by boxer022(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
My brother I don't know what else to tell you as many people have written to you, giving you advice. The only thing I will say is that you deserve better than her and not to allow her to continue being a burden to you.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
you are a fool truely , you lost the fight already, why did you slap her? forget about the relationship
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
dapo456:
you are a fool truely , you lost the fight already, why did you slap her? forget about the relationship
If u cannot criticicize me reasonably i will appreciate you keep quiet rather than insulting me
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2019
slimay:
The gf has said it all.... U are indeed a fool
I don't blame you
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
@Op kindly leave her alone. Those who actually love you won't disrespect or scorn you in such manner... Better suck it up and move on, she may come around on her own.

Best advice, and this is coming from a woman. Maximum respect sis cool
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Best advice, and this is coming from a woman. Maximum respect sis cool
Thank you very much bro
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
you do not have any right to slap a woman, not even your wife, are you an illiterate ni? even if you don't know its wrong don't you read!!... you can't even handle simple relationship how will you handle marriage when women are likely to do worse things in marriage, what will you do then, stab her? even almighty God detest this act of yours which means you have sin.... i'm not even sure you will enter paradise the way you are going grin . go and apologize to that lady and don't beg her to come back , just apologize for the slap. you are not man enough to have a girlfriend yet, wait a little more.
Canada2021:
If u cannot criticicize me reasonably i will appreciate you keep quiet rather than insulting me
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by mp3ree: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Canada2021:
I hope so bro because na dis babe i wan marry. I have given up alot for us to be together

guy free the babe ,she has been seeing somebody else but doesn't know how to end the relationship,as soon as the new guy disappoints her she will come back with an excuse for taking that action.
NO MUMU yourself...DEJAVU
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by mp3ree: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
do the following and watch her crave for ur attention like a boss.
1. play reverse psychology on her(stop calling her)
2. after the above, get urself as many ladies as possible and rub it nn her face
3. improve urself financially and sexually
4. if she eventually comes back, dnt stalk her and let her see u as a guy with many options

seems you have been ubunjanised
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
mp3ree:

guy free the babe ,she has been seeing somebody else but doesn't know how to end the relationship,as soon as the new guy disappoints her she will come back with an excuse for taking that action.
NO MUMU yourself...DEJAVU
Thank you bro na wetin i don resolve o
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Drshobz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Canada2021:

make sure you block her too on all ur media

and stop begging her
because the more you beg the more angrier she will get .

am speaking from experience though my own situation was different (I dont beat ladies ) begged and begged and my friends and there babes begged her
she no gree

local man gats lock up after some months
person begin beg me say make I forgive am dat she was hurt
I said no p
but Oyo is ur case (I can't be dating modern day pharaoh with a heart of stone)

d babe beg taya but my mind is already made up
so my guy free that babe don't u ever make any unnecessarily sacrifice for any lady who is not your wife or related to you by blood

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Drshobz:

make sure you block her too on all ur media

and stop begging her
because the more you beg the more angrier she will get .

am speaking from experience though my own situation was different (I dont beat ladies ) begged and begged and my friends and there babes begged her
she no gree

local man gats lock up after some months
person begin beg me say make I forgive am dat she was hurt
I said no p
but Oyo is ur case (I can't be dating modern day pharaoh with a heart of stone)

d babe beg taya but my mind is already made up
so my guy free that babe don't u ever make any unnecessarily sacrifice for any lady who is not your wife or related to you by blood
Thank you bro. Na wetin i go do
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by elmagnifico411(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Which kain man be this? In your own housr, a girl that you’re yet to get married to is disrespecting u to the point of calling u a fool and you’re thinking about having her back. May be you really are a fool then.

I’ll advice u read Ubunja’s miseducations for proper sense and sensibility. Take the red pill and stop falling our hands abeg.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by stacyadams: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
angry grin OP na weak guy,,how una dey love throway huna self respect join
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by CyberWolf: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Canada2021:
Bro i was really annoyed when she insulted me and thing be say she dey point finger for my face.
you lost the game when you decided to beg, her calling you a fool is justified. Free her and move on.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by yeyeosoronga: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
If a boyfriend raises up his hand against you, please just do like OPs girl and japa.
Don't look back o.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nat404: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Canada2021:
Thank you very much. Even my guys in the next room begged her all night and she refused
They ought not to begged her to stay. She has another guy now. What you need to do right now is to ignore her and go for another girl. There are a lot of single girls out there.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Nat404:
They ought not to begged her to stay. She has another guy now. What you need to do right now is to ignore her and go for another girl. There are a lot of single girls out there.
Thank u bro dat is what I want to do
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by frubben(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2019
Canada2021:
Thank you very much bro
baba I feel your pain o, same thing is happening to me now, my own happen late March, I snapped and slap my girlfriend, I beg and she forgave and we were cool for close to 6 month all of a sudden she just texted me on Whatsapp last week that she wants to break up. Baba I love this girl like mad. So I understand what you are pass through. Giving her space is not easy oooo if you truely love her but just try. Baba to b Frank it might not b another guy girls are just like that
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2019
frubben:
baba I feel your pain o, same thing is happening to me now, my own happen late March, I snapped and slap my girlfriend, I beg and she forgave and we were cool for close to 6 month all of a sudden she just texted me on Whatsapp last week that she wants to break up. Baba I love this girl like mad. So I understand what you are pass through. Giving her space is not easy oooo if you truely love her but just try. Baba to b Frank it might not b another guy girls are just like that
Thank you very much bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / Why Do Men Stare At My Chest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.