Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? (1643 Views)

Can You Stand Naked In Front Of Your Brother Or Sister? / Have You Ever Slept With Your Partner's Brother Or Sister? / How To Get That Christian Brother Or Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Guys Be honest
Can you advice your brother or sister to marry someone like you
Don't lie
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
No

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2019
No.

No one is better than me

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yes, cos I'm loyal to a fault and stubborn, my bro is quiet so yes I can.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by AstroG1: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=AstroG1 post=83191738][/quote]

Why are you stalking me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by AstroG1: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you stalking me

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Emotionss: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Considering the kind of men we have this days, I will say a very big yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by DonroxyII: 12:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Hamachi:
Guys Be honest Can you advice your brother or sister to marry someone like you Don't lie
Yes, if they are really what I want for a wife !!
No, if they are not my kinda woman !!

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2019
This answer is confusing
DonroxyII:
Yes, if they are really what I want for a wife !!

No, if they are not my kinda woman !!
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hintona(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2019
No because we'll divorce within a month
fire cannot meet fire
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by MedicH: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Sure me sis can marry a niggar like me. Very intelligent and knows where to find plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Hamachi:
This answer is confusing
If you married your heart desire you will behave well now , if not you may misbehave!!
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
DonroxyII:
If you married your heart desire you will behave well now , if not you may misbehave!!
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Ekez(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
God forbid, I no go try am
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by skywalker240(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nope, but i would gladly marry a woman like my elder sister.
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
A reasonable someone, absolutely yes.
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by 24kmagic: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Lemme book space
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2019
kiss
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
angry angry
Inthemoment:
My brother already has... He said he married her because she reminded him of me. (weird thing to hear) his wife is my best friend, mother and sister.
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hamachi:
angry angry

Drink water, you will be alright undecided
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yes... I'm the word 'gentleman' smiley 100%
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I don't think you love your brother very much undecided

Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by victorian(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yes
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by misreal(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
yes.. i wish to have a child like me sef.
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
misreal:
yes..
i wish to have a child like me sef.
Re: Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? by Hamachi(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hierarchy Of Angles In Heaven / The First Ever Thread On Nairaland Not From Seun / What Must A Woman Have Before Getting Married ? - Please Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.