Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,149 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (55639 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by Omooba77: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Origin:
It seems the people in government are becoming mad....

Increase in every government fees.

The people provide their own water, light, security. I don't even understand the role of government anymore except to bring stewpid charges.

Land use charge ( is it your land,) Licences, passports, every every charges and nothing to show for it.

Except for their stewpid sirens blaring to clear the road for the latest black car bought with the masses money.

Una water don de pass garri.

God is wise!
Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by CharlesJok3r: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2019
This is very sad

1 Share

Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by sirzango(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Omooba77:

Amen oo, but they just started deducting the N50, because I monitor my account, I will not have called bank if it has been on and I use POS allmost everyday.

Maybe for the POS one, but for USSD, internet mobile app transactions, they wickedly remove N50 for as long I can remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by syntekelite(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2019
nigerians always complaining yet not one will go out of his way when others proffer solutions.. rice too cost e get stone,they will still buy,increase in fuel,after complaining they will buy, no light to watch dstv yet they will still subscribe fr a service they dont use,govt no give us light,they will stil line up to buy fuel and put on gen..most countries who have overtaken us did so thru economic boycotts not revolution.. for those clamoring for violent protestations after the dusts settles who will be in government?? is you and i ? capital NO.. it wll still be the children or grandchildren of the elites..imagine 50million masses not buying fuel for a day no matter the inconvenience to our being .. the govt will come beg us on the streets,thats real revolution, we are the governments atm and until we begin to say temporarily unable to dispense cash,there wont be change..
Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by Kfed4ril(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Goldencheese:
May be you didn't notice or you get anointing for head that made them overlook you. Every 1,000 and above I send out or that is paid to me, they jejeli remove their N50 stamp duty. I don resign to fate.

It is well!

Are you using a current account?
Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by greatefa1011(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Another way of frauding the masses. I love this country.#50 for spending ur money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by faceland: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira by 3RNEST(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
greatefa1011:
Another way of frauding the masses. I love this country.#50 for spending ur money
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.