Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

I’m Flying! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Flying! (146 Views)

Wealthy Pastors Flying Private Jets Will Find It Difficult Making Heaven! / FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Flying! by SonofIssachar: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Roger Dean Kiser, Sr.

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who was raised in an orphanage. The little boy had always wished that he could fly like a bird. It was very difficult for him to understand why he could not fly. There were birds at the zoo that were much bigger than he, and they could fly. “Why can’t I?” he thought. “Is there something wrong with me?” he wondered

There was another little boy who was crippled. He had always wished that he could walk and run like other little boys and girls. “Why can’t I be like them?” he thought.

One day, the little orphan boy, who had wanted to fly like a bird, ran away……….

Read More: https://daily-dew.com/im-flying/

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Truth / "The Parable Of The Wedding Banquet" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, November 10, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.