Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps (48142 Views)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Yorubamuslim22: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Here we go again. How do you build a device that runs on electricity or generates electricity of of plastic scrap?

What he had done is make a crude body/ case for the guts of those appliances . There is very real danger in using jerry can plastic on a generator. Same applies to a blender, which has a rigid thermoplastic body.

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Alvin212(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
lloyds:

I can't be exchanging words with you.

You old wretch

Bleep off
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by YorubaNinja: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

NkitaAla... How market na? grin grin

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Yorubamuslim22: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

grin grin grin

NkitaAla... How market na? grin grin
[/s]
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Look he tried and all.. But this ain't it.. I can get proper generator and blender in the market.. New invention is what needed not this crap.. Because that what it is.. Crap.

White people and Asians in China will look at this and laugh.
He's just a kid playing with plastics. Cut him some slack biko.
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by nauto15: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
it is well
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by correctguy2010: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goldencheese:
Wow, omo, see talent o. Chai, government suppose help this kind boy na! shocked shocked

Can't an individual or private firm help him? I don't know why you people always talk about a government that is not in existence in the first place. People should just help themselves and forget about the useless government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Otogah: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Visit www.nicebuilder. for your buildings project.
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by brownskilo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Talent born in a wrong country
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
1mrprolific7:
While praising mediocrity here. His age mate's invented aeroplane. Nonsense
abeg which of his age mates again, invented aeroplane undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Gazzy88(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
1mrprolific7:
While praising mediocrity here. His age mate's invented aeroplane. Nonsense
When you were his age, what did you invent?
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Yorubamuslim22: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
You gonna call dis talent, abi? angry When others are 2000 years ahead of us. angry
[/s]
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Babylonburn: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by YorubaNinja: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yorubamuslim22:
[s][/s]

NgadaAwo, how ur okirika business na? grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
How I wish he is Chinese....Naija na the wrongest country to be innovative grin
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Cousin9999: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:
You gonna call dis talent, abi? angry When others are 2000 years ahead of us. angry

If a child in fact did this, then yes. It's definitely an example of engineering talent. Is it new or incredibly unique? No, but it's still worthy of recognition, especially considering the average kid in most western countries doesn't possess a fraction of the knowledge it takes to do something like that nor the interest in doing it.

This young man deserves recognition, encouragement, and support in his interest. I hope someone reaches out to him and mentors him. There's a wealth of knowledge that he can access free before he ever enters engineering school.

2 Likes

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by shine12: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fresh talent in product design
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Is that your father and mother? pig family
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by edoairways: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:
What have you created? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Cousin9999: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Look he tried and all.. But this ain't it.. I can get proper generator and blender in the market.. New invention is what needed not this crap.. Because that what it is.. Crap.

White people and Asians in China will look at this and laugh.

There's people laughing alright -- at your clear ignorance.
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Yorubamuslim22: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

[/s]
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by YorubaNinja: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cousin9999:

If a child in fact did this, then yes. It's definitely an example of engineering talent. Is it new or incredibly unique? No, but it's still worthy of recognition, especially considering the average kid in most western countries doesn't possess a fraction of the knowledge it takes to do something like that nor the interest in doing it.

This young man deserves recognition, encouragement, and support in his interest. I hope someone reaches out to him and mentors him. There's a wealth of knowledge that he can access free before he ever enters engineering school.

@bolded. You're delusional. 5yr old kids are busy creating apps and writing software codes in developed worlds... These are what kids do as creative assignments here in the U.S. I still assisted my 9yr-old Nephew to build an alternative jumbo aircraft with less propeller turbines... for his talent show in school.

Let's stop celebrating mediocrity when the rest of the world are light years ahead. angry
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by madenigga(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Someone just wants to use the boy to raise funds.

I can bet that little boy can't cut any of those plastic talkless of fixing a blender or even making one

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by nwamabo247(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
i can type with phone the injure has lasted for almost 12yrs now so i have regain some litle function but i can not check hand with someone my pand always folding by itself like new born baby own

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
all the jaruma,mr p,teebilz no go see this one help to make him better but if na tacha u will be hearing i promise u 50 million naira
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Different countries... If every one of us had a choice of what nation to be born into, Nigeria would be an uninhabited wasteland.

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Yorubamuslim22: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

@bolded. You're delusional. 5yr old kids are busy creating apps and writing software codes in developed worlds... These are what kids do as creative assignments here in the U.S. I still assisted my 9yr-old Nephew to build an alternative jumbo aircraft with less propeller turbines... for his talent show in school.

Let's stop celebrating mediocrity when the rest of the world are light years ahead. angry
[/s]
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by tiwiex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goldencheese:
Wow, omo, see talent o. Chai, government suppose help this kind boy na! shocked shocked

Why not the private sector? Government ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by nwamabo247(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
sonnie10:
Good job.! This is how Yamaha started, today it’s a household name.
In another news, how did you type all these if are tetraplagic and cannot move your fingers

[ quote author=nwamabo247(m): 7:07pm]
Future engineer God made ways for him,,,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
i can type with phone the injure has lasted for almost 12yrs now so i have regain some litle function but i can not check hand with someone my pand always folding by itself like new born baby own

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by victorian(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
So sad he's in the wrong country.

Eeyah tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core / DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.