Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation (1191 Views)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rich boyfriend embarrassed his girlfriend by making it rain money on her graduation.

She was seen hiding her face, because she was shy as her boyfriend rained money on her.

She tried walking away from the money, but her boyfriend kept spraying her with more money.

Other students hailed the boyfriend as he continued spraying her with more money.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/rich-boyfriend-embarrasses-his-girlfriend-with-money-on-her-graduation.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
More

Watch full video HERE

Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
good for her... Next please...
Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by made4naijamusic: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by RoyalBlu(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's one proud boyfriend.

I'm sure the girl's CGPA is lit wink
Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by lilmax(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
I call it ILLITERACY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2019
RoyalBlu:
That's one proud boyfriend.

I'm sure the girl's CGPA is lit wink

Ladies have replaced their fathers with boyfriends..
CGPA grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Tall Guys Over Short Ones??? / My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture] / What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.