Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,118 members, 7,907,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Human Race Is A Failure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Human Race Is A Failure (709 Views)

Shocking Response(picture): How Human Race Disown A Girl / The Curses That Haunt The Human Race! Their Stories Are Downright Horrifying!! / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Human Race Is A Failure by Nainai: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
If you love life then gtfo!!!

Too many ugly people. Too many aware people incapable of doing anything. Too many unaware people. Too many silly people. Too many people GAUD DAMM! Basically stuck in it, no choice of going out and coming back. I don't want children. I am a woman and I more and more confident daily I don't want children. Why? Because the planet disgusts me. I cannot bare another human being having to suffer this disaster at the fault of my own hands. People are pretentious to the highest level, not just stealing and lying but dressing up and acting like everything is okay. I want this disaster to all just blow up except I don't want to feel anything. If people are happy, they come across as a) unaware b) aware but just being an asshole over-enunciating their happiness by thrusting it in your face as much as they can--see how pretentious I can be? sort of thing. Either way, happy people with a big grin piss me off.

Human Race=
You get born
You get sick
You die.
Oh don't forget all the silly, arrogant pricks you come across while struggling to find your way out of this hell you didn't sign up for.

(1) (Reply)

Azeez Adeleye Needs Your Help: / Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants / Unban Jamace, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.