Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Different Kinds Of Conflicts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Kinds Of Conflicts (218 Views)

Different Kinds Of TMT Bars And Their Utility / Learn How To Make Different Kinds Of YOGHURT And Other Types Of DRINKS / Business Of All Kinds Of Gifts Card Amazon..with Or Without Cash Receipt.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of Conflicts by Instructor: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2019
Conflict resolution is an important term that is well discussed in many circles. The workplace not being the least of them; conflict resolution comes up at home and I dare say any place where human beings come together to relate, associate for any given purpose.

So what is conflict? I would opine that conflict is any difference that comes up between two people or two groups of people; it is a pointer to the fact that as humans we are not all alike, as a matter of fact I sometimes joke that if I had to live with myself, and myself being for this illustration in the form of another human entity, we probably would have disagreements sometimes. This shouldn’t be surprising considering the amount of negative self talk so many of us have to overcome from time to time! So we see conflict is a very much part of our existence! .......For more kindly visit my blog: https://hrmconsultings.com/different-kinds-of-conflicts/

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Make 50k Or More Daily / Zenith Bank Reaffirms Market Dominance And Leadership With Q3 2019 Results / Urgent Requests *available Now* A Client Need Ukraine Brand Of Pilling Shee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.