Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife (54201 Views)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / BBNaija 3rd Runner, Alex Shares First Post With New Cleveage Photos / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by 12345baba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mike still dey enjoy him honey moon. Did he go to bbn with his wife. Yomi face ur obioma business
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by BluntBoy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
What interests me is knowing if Mike was used to doing this before BBN or is still playing his BBN game? Many of his fans perceive him to be a good husband because he didn't have an affair in the house. They forgot to factor in variables such as cameras. Assuming there were no cameras, would Mike have remained faithful?

I have sampled a population of married people between the ages of 28-35 and I have noticed that a relatively large percentage of those who do social media lovey-dovey are not anywhere as loving as those who keep their marriages private.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dear Yomi, your talk is pointless as Mike was apparently in BBN house without his Mrs. I'm sure what he meant is if you invite him to an occasion without inviting her, his not coming. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Jloveme(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amagite:
Fashion designer and comedian AY's brother, Yomi Casual, has reacted to BBNaija Mike's Instagram post with his wife.

In the post Mike shared a lovely photo with his wife and wrote; "If my wife can’t come I’m not going...❤️�"

Yomi has now shaded him. See his post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/10/yomi-casual-shades-mike-over-instagram-post-with-wife.html

Unfortunately dumb ass yomi casual didn't get the message ��...Mike's talking about 'za oza room's...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
delishpot:
World people can carry another persons load as their own o. He said if HIS wife can't come. Not if your wife can't come you shouldn't go. He knows what and why he said so. Una wahala too much jor

Even our Celebrities can't seem to mind their business. Just goes to show that Minding one's business is not a Nigerian thing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Lorenzop: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Born2Breed:
Nor mind the man. Your hustle is not your wife's.

Be forming wetin we nor know there,this is 9ja where fame fades quickly like fake Aba black shirt.

Go to your business appointments alone then attend gala nights or clubs or fêtes or whatever with your wife who is seeking recognition in a country she never bothered visiting all these while you guys were married.

Typical naija reasoning, to think you are a woman and still type this shit....smh....all I see is jealousy. Grow up kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
R

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Rajosh(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Born2Breed:

Be forming wetin we nor know there,this is 9ja where fame fades quickly like fake Aba black shirt.

Go to your business appointments alone then attend gala nights or clubs or fêtes or whatever with your wife who is seeking recognition in a country she never bothered visiting all these while you guys were married.
All Which while?
They got married two weeks before BBN
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by EzekaUdenee: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
This one should mind his tailoring business and help his brother make more dry jokes.. Mike is an thelete and he has being hitting the gym even as he goes about his BBnaija business
[/s]
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Omalichabby(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Womanizing Yomi Casual STFU
Every man isn't you who leaves his wife in UK comes to Nigeria and be clubbing day and night with IK (another failed husband) and Alex (Mr. I won't marry).

And Mike didn't mean a business outing, he meant a party or an occasion.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Omalichabby(f): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
delishpot:
World people can carry another persons load as their own o. He said if HIS wife can't come. Not if your wife can't come you shouldn't go. He knows what and why he said so. Una wahala too much jor

You dey mind Yomi casual, they should be deceiving themselves with chop life gang and womanizing and clubbing up and down.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Fantazy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
See what this guy did after he was told about his friend's death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRk_7QrFess
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by cooljoe(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Must have read it wrong. It might be a play on words. If my wife doesn't come(cum) I'm not going. If he doesn't make her orgasm in bed, he is not leaving.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by delishpot: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Born2Breed:

Go wash your hands clean before you go think of chopping this food with elders. Wetin I kpembu dey see you neva, logologo see am.

I hear you. He was reffering to his wife, his relationship not yours. Do you.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by DexterousOne(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
BluntBoy:
What interests me is knowing if Mike was used to doing this before BBN or is still playing his BBN game? Many of his fans perceive him to be a good husband because he didn't have an affair in the house. They forgot to factor in variables such as cameras. Assuming there were no cameras, would Mike have remained faithful?

I have sampled a population of married people between the ages of 28-35 and I have noticed that a relatively large percentage of those who do social media lovey-dovey are not anywhere as loving as those who keep their marriages private.

I disagree

From my own experience
Being private or public has no impact whatsoever

It's the fundamentals of the relationship that determine the love and the dynamics at play

Being private or public has no link whatsoever, unlike many Nigerians erroneously believe
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by DexterousOne(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
cooljoe:
Must have read it wrong. It might be a okay on words. If my wife doesn't come(cum) I'm not going. If he doesn't make her orgasm in bed, he is not leaving.

You get the drill
Leave the others that cannot decode
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by DexterousOne(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Omalichabby:
Womanizing Yomi Casual STFU
Every man isn't you who leaves his wife in UK comes to Nigeria and be clubbing day and night with IK (another failed husband) and Alex (Mr. I won't marry).

And Mike didn't mean a business outing, he meant a party or an occasion.

Its like you know what's up
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by DexterousOne(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
srclark:
dont mind him people like this always get themselves into trouble once he does any mistake the wife will divorce him .Do you know women easily forgive men that dont form saint

undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by dallenk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Try to read English and understand it before you start pouring frustration on people here.

He Said "If your wife can't come" he dint say if my (him) wife can't come".

You people should shift please with all those cheap public attention. Don't come and form some irrelevant life here... It's all fake online lifestyle.
delishpot:

Are you him, is she your wife? Did he insist that you must do same? Wetin come be your own if he decides to take her to every place he goes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
I support Mike wholly.

If I am fùcking my own wife and she cannot come, then I am going nowhere.

She must come.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jealousy won finish this black goat.

Maybe your wife na the type wey go shine her eyes wide anytime she jam any of your ogas wey you dey sew clothe for.

Bush rat.

Honestly africa ...Nigeria to be precise, is a bad place to raise males to full blown men. Only regressive baboons.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by OdenKelechi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why's he pained? Was mike talking to him?
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by darlenese(f): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
what if he meant "cum" and not come ?
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Legendguru: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by delishpot: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
dallenk:
Try to read English and understand it before you start pouring frustration on people here.

He Said "If your wife can't come" he dint say if my (him) wife can't come".

You people should shift please with all those cheap public attention. Don't come and form some irrelevant life here... It's all fake online lifestyle.

Wear your Googles and read well. Very carefully this time.... What did it say again? If.....MY..... Wife...... Can't..... Come.....
Good, very good. Now we know who is frustrated here kiss kiss

Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by sugarwiz1(f): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Born2Breed:

Ignorant baboon. Mike went into the house weeks after getting married.
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by mozona(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
na wa oooh

so person no carry him wife go where him wan go again.

na wa ooh....

i no understand again
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Omalichabby(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Its like you know what's up

everyone knows what's up
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by Born2Breed(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2019
sugarwiz1:

Ignorant baboon. Mike went into the house weeks after getting married.

Go get a shaving stick for your armpit.

Miserable ignoramus!!!
Re: Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife by sugarwiz1(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

Go get a shaving stick for your armpit.

Miserable ignoramus!!!

My armpits are obviously ur concern and what u live for. Seems ur Destiny is tied to it ....Well its well shaved and beautiful. You blind baboon. Animal.
Swallow minded without any form of intelligence.
APE!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu: Why I Would Do A Sex Scene / PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.