Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (38478 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Gbegirisoup2: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
This okpolor eyes grin shocked
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Muhylonaire(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
johnkay1:
Happy birthday to Esin

I think Esin means horse in Yoruba

It also means shame grin grin
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Thegamingorca(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
So this prostitute like tacha
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by ernestita3(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
may God bless u for these educating piece. though I am not married yet, but I have really learnt alot. bravo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
happy birthday with no age?..everybody won show themselves
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Gabson001(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
Tacha my mentor and role model. Love you like mad baby
You rock
its obviously obvious that ya truly madly in love with her

Beds of the same feather
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Delenla(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wealthierboy:
I don't know why people hate queen tacha and are fans. If he pain you go make ur own small god like the way we do ours. Mbok
what a waste
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Wizywiz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:
So this prostitute like tacha
pls do you have any proof to show she is a prostitute?
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by webngnews: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Alozie1701: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by Slimdada(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
That actress's Boob's and eye Ball's been blocking my TV screen for a very long time
Re: Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin by anoziechi(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2019
why is she wearing oversized shoe??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.