Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,882 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira (287 Views)

Rivers State Government Taxing POS Operators N10,000 (picture Attached) / Woman Runs Away On Her Wedding After Learning That Her Boyfriend Is A Taxi Drive / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira by omoyami: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2019
This new account was created purposely because my other account is so perculiar with my identity. So, I created this one to bring the evil perpetrated by 419ers and by extension to discourage people patronizing them, as nobody knows who may be watching.

It is gnashing of teeth and wailing all over Abejukolo, the headquarter of Omala LGA of Kogi State yesterday as people woke up to the news that operators of cryptocurrency, INFIX SIGNAL INTERLINKS LIMITED with RC 1609030 have abscond with depositors money worth millions of naira. The office doors were found unlocked and no single thing left in it. The marketers are found wailing and customers agonizing over their loss. The number they provided were no longer available. Their website is offline. The depositors are seen dragging the marketers so as to get back their investment. How the marketers are going to refund their customers' deposit is the issue that everyone is wondering about. Effort at getting their true identity proved abortive. As all the phone numbers they supplied could not be tracked using true caller. It is only one of the numbers return Johnson as ID.
My neigbhour, who is a widow is one of their agents. Even she is their star agent as she has deposited people's money worth more than two million. She is now shattered. If anyone can help with forensic info that can lead to the arrest of the operators. I believe she will be grateful.

Re: Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira by omoyami: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
lalasticlala, ishilove and other moderators, help push to front page.
Re: Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira by ladilawal82(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Money Miss Road (MMM)... Those criminals are back. People should learn from past experience undecided

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Operators Bankrupt Omala, Runs Away With Millions Of Naira by omoyami: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2019
ladilawal82:
Money Miss Road (MMM)... Those criminals are back. People should learn from past experience undecided

Exactly my brother. When the woman came with her marketing strategy, we told her the end result but she debunk it. Now that she had drag many into the mud financially, parboiled vegetable is stronger than her.

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Coordinate Sunday Service At The Aso Villa C / Marijuana Blows – Best Online Mail Order Marijuana Dispensary Canada / How Can I Collect Money Transfers From Overseas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.