Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,339 members, 7,967,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed (6124 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
A girl who's is already dating you, why should you ask her out again? For what?
BRO, fnck her and she'll be the one to ask what you are to her.

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by TOMSY(f): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anotii:

U might put her in a situation she doesn't wanna be in...just kiss her straight away in the moment, avoid talks and if it doesn't work out,you are still in the safer side
Economist. ''less cost more benefit'' O.P follow this advice.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by KingErnesto(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
livebyday:

What do you do for a living? What does she do for a living ?

Pardon my asking but I have my reasons

We are both student interns in an oil servicing firm in Delta State...I'm a programmer, also technically inclined (I assist my boss in tutoring students on Python language during weekends), while She's got a business of her own and she's very much independent . You can state your reasons now.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by livebyday(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
KingErnesto:

We are both student interns in an oil servicing firm in Delta State...I'm a programmer, also technically inclined (I assist my boss in tutoring students on Python language during weekends), while She's got a business of her own and she's very much independent . You can state your reasons now.

Alright , wanted to be sure the emotions where as real as possible

Believe it or not there things matter in this part of the world

Secondly , how old are you?
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by dinachi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
There is more to life than women, foolish men everywhere!
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol. Op is waiting for an engraved invitation. You are too slow man.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Newboss:

Yeah, sex spoils stuff until a man fûcked a woman and you were born. Sure, sex has spoilt something.

Sex is a beautiful and natural something. Stop making it look "spiritual".
Yes it's beautiful, not denying that fact.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by dave4rella(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
grin

Don't ask her out, I repeat, don't ask her out!
Start acting like her boyfriend
Once she's into you, fvck her very well
And watch her ask you what are we now
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Blackmiserable(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2019
annford:

You don't expect a Lady to immediately agree to dating you even if she was already madly in love with you. Mine did "Shakara" for 5 weeks and 3 days before saying yes to me. [b]It is the nature of Women to do "shakara" before agreeing to date a man. [/b]Women want to be sure the man isn't being led by his feelings or her body or even her money. The two are already good friends and it should be easy for him to make his intentions known to her.

"Shakara" has never helped any woman if we are being honest. A good woman studies a good man and would agree to his advances on the fly.

If she's trying to use "shakara" to gauge interest, I see that as nothing but feminine naivety lol.

Bad men/ people with ulterior motives could pursue you for 100 years and when they have what they want, they bail. It's pretty common nah. Don't people learn from other people's sad experience? There should be other ways to check seriousness in admirers and unfortunately "shakara" is just a useless band aid.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Blackmiserable(m): 2:15am On Oct 18, 2019
annford:

"Most" good women aren't easy to get. I never got tired of chasing after her and wooing her cos I already knew what stuff she was made of and what I wanted in a woman. I am a businessman and if you're into business, you'd know that there are deals or sales take time and patience to get through. You don't expect a Woman to immediately say yes to daring you. Do you say yes to all the requests made to you? Bro, a woman who knows her worth would want you to know and understand that she places a high value on herself. Women aren't "Properties" that we can acquire easily. Women are meant to be loved, respected, nurtured and encouraged.

So because you're a good woman, you shouldn't be easy to get? Forming hard to get and then you fall into the wrong hands. Coughs, sighs. just live a simple life.

So you chased your wife down that rabbit hole, good for you bro, but not everyone would do that. I don't place much worth on myself, so why should I place so much worth on someone else? More still, I don't see people who place much worth on themselves as people of great worth, lol. Am I a bad guy? Are you going to make that assumption?

annford:

Women aren't "Properties" that we can acquire easily. Women are meant to be loved, respected, nurtured and encouraged.

No one is saying they are, however, they (women) were made for men, so what's the point you're trying to make?
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by CONFAMA: 4:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Monaco2:
Teenagers grin, it’s clear she has fallen for u, u just have to be bold enough to ask her out....u will definitely get a yes from her....... congratulations in advance

I swear that kind green light can light up a whole neighborhood grin

1 Like

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Must everything be about sex with you guys? Don't u know sex spoils stuff?

Sex ain't any validation for relationship pls.

yeah, .. instant Billings damage stuff the more

can you girls stop imposing your financial burden on your bfs
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by SamgoldBaba: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
annford:
Ask her out already or watch some other guy take her away from you. Every request in life has a "yes" or "no" answer. The devil wouldn't repent if she said "yes", neither would it snow in Nigeria if she said " no". My take on this? Go ahead and make your feelings for her known to her and then see how it goes.
Reasonable!
But you forget to instruct him to give us feedback

KingErnesto
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019
biGDhAp:

yeah, .. instant Billings damage stuff the more

can you girls stop imposing your financial burden on your bfs
They lean on each other.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Arda1000(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
KingErnesto:
We've been friends for 2months now and we've only hung out thrice, at my place only , tho we belong to a mutual association and we often see.

She agrees to come over without hesistation.
when ever i say i want to see her, maybe in 4days time, she would rather make plans to come over the following day ... And she keeps me company for hours without complaining. We gist, eat , laugh and have fun together ...
I never made a move to touch her nor cuddle her for once, i gave her that respect and now i want to define our friendship/relationship...We've hugged a few times and she held me the night i took her out on a eat out and walk .

A certain time, she asked me a question and asked for my take , she painted a scenario where a girl who is older than the guy decides to like him to want to date him for the mean time, and these two belong to a mutual association...
I didn't want to raise or deduce a false impression, but i sensed she was passing a message. I could be wrong. But she's older than i am a little.

On call yesterday, she told me she doesnt keep close friends and she doesnt like much friends, she likes her privacy and all. But she said its not the same with me, and then i moved on to ask her what was i to her , immediately she paused and then stammered for seconds, like she was searching for the right words to refer me, and then she eventually said, "you're dear to me".

Should i ask her out already? Or have i been friendzoned?
my brother.... To much delay bad,what else you need she Don give you the green light unless you won wait till it turns red.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They lean on each other.

you think..
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by OlawaleBammie: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Akinbahm:

Brotherly, make I burst ur brain if u dare open up to her by requesting her hand in relationship she would start manipulating u (capital NO would b her answer) unless she want to tie u down with marriage.
Never u ask her for dating relationship. Just ask her to come over to ur side for lunch, follow d rhythm btw u pple and make move by planting a soft kiss on her lips chill a bit nd read her countenance if she consent to the kissing draw her closer for deep kissing never rush down to her pant step by step make one goes far. From there start acting like her boyfriend with freestyle and don't take it 3 personal till it get to ur advantage...

Hmm, awon one wobe!!!

Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by Maxxim: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
I can understand your plight bro, my lil opinion is that you could make things quite easier by spending quality time around her, you can offer to take her out frequently but you shouldn't confess anything to her during those times, you just only have to be yourself and naturally by herself she'll be able to define the kind relationship going on around you too.
Re: Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed by TheExclusive: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
OP. Come and tell us how it went.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.