Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,138 members, 7,970,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I (PICTURES) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I (PICTURES) (306 Views)

Is Unilag And Lasu The Same / Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I ( PICTURES) / The Best Private And Cheap Hostel Accomodation In Unilag And Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Conflict Between Unilag And U.I (PICTURES) by IsmailVasiti: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Campus conflict is back again this week, and the focus is on two of Nigeria’s most prestigious universities.

You guessed right.

The University of Lagos or University of Ibadan; Which school is the finest?

Read more and see pictures here: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/campus-conflict-unilag-vs-u-i-which-school-is-finer/

(1) (Reply)

Machine Learning Skills In 2020 / NoGender / Importance Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.