Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (25125 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Akanu Ibiam Airport: Enugu Govt Demolishes Structures Encroaching On Land / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Earlystar698(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
wizkidblogger:

Sharapp!!!
choose wisely

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by turbotech11: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Approval of funds,release of funds and execution of the project are all different concepts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Bondinus(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

The south east has the highest concentration of international business men and importers in the country.

It deserves a befitting airport that can handle the traffic.
It's 10 billion, not 10 million.
It's dame too much
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Organs(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Earlystar698:
After how many months .. Bubu is not trying at all ..

What did PDP do in 16 years?
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

I did not mention MMIA.

I want Igbo businessmen and importers to be able to fly home without going through MMIA.

That is my priority. I don't give two shitts about MMIA.
You have suddenly kept quiet about 200 indigenes of Katsina only employed by DSS. When I presented you with fact and figures of breakdown of Nigerians workers?The kind of hypocrite you people practice eehhh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Jammy28(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
sarrki:

Why is positive news your sad story

Fill your heart with good news

Positive news for sure;....but maybe you should ask Nigerian Civil/Public Servants what Buhari's approval means. This is 6 months after his approval for new minimum wage and it is yet to be in full force.

That 10 billion Naira approval may take years to see the light of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Henri8: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okay. Weldone sir.
I hope the work is given to JB and not ferotex.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Advocate500: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
logan2:
indeed,im satisfied with some of the development im seeing from fg these days ,i hope it continues
u people can come in different forms all to deceive the gullible one's among u, only u dey see developments, who do na dis things?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
donprinyo:
So bubu de Facebook dumbasses
You are the dumb one here. It was launched years ago for his political campaigns

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by stepriho(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
id911:
Buhari should work and spare us this sermon. Old man wey lie pass pikin...useless President

Just imagine this! No amount of hatred should make you insult a sitting president useless. This is how it start. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by michaelala94(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
sarrki:
I have approved the sum of 10 billion Naira for an Intervention fund for the upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu. I have the assurance of the Minister of Aviation that the work will be done speedily and to the highest standards.

Even as we have many items competing for our limited resources, we will continue to prioritize infrastructure investments in every part of the country. It is our responsibility to ensure Nigeria’s infrastructure is fixed; we will keep doing this.
I smell embezzlement. Another loophole for the looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by vertueptime: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
About 85% use road, how much was budgeted for road
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by donprinyo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

You are the dumb one here. It was launched years ago for his political campaigns
Taa, buhari no sabi use smartphone
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by lukui: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
when some people cannot pupu in the toilet, IT IS BUHARI!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Afamed: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
donprinyo:

Taa, buhari no sabi use smartphone
The fact that I have shown you his verify Facebook page signifies you are the dumb one
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by ShootThemAll(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Story...nah to release the money be the main thing. Buhari stop fooling yourself.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by ifiokjohn(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
stepriho:

Just imagine this! No amount of hatred should make you insult a sitting president useless. This is how it start. A word is enough for the wise
Did you tell buhari supporters this when they where insulting Jonathan as President?

If not then you are a cow and ur president is more than Useless
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by Legendguru: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by ada9ja(f): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kokolet11:
I pity your children and your children children.

Same to u bro especially in the area of evil thought and hatred
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by obidark: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
let me explain something to you nigerians....
its not realy the fault of presidents....
a nigerian president says i want this,then his advisers say it costs so much....
people that travel around the world know something like that dont cost so much....
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by stepriho(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Did you tell buhari supporters this when they where insulting Jonathan as President?

If not then you are a cow and ur president is more than Useless

I envy ur high level of irresponsibility. U need help. Stop insulting people Fathers. Change begins with u and I. I am not partisan. And its obvious both of us are coming from different classes of the society
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by bigtt76(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Audio Money abi physical money?

sarrki:
I have approved the sum of 10 billion Naira for an Intervention fund for the upgrade of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu. I have the assurance of the Minister of Aviation that the work will be done speedily and to the highest standards.

Even as we have many items competing for our limited resources, we will continue to prioritize infrastructure investments in every part of the country. It is our responsibility to ensure Nigeria’s infrastructure is fixed; we will keep doing this.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by ifiokjohn(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
stepriho:

I envy ur high level of irresponsibility. U need help. Stop insulting people Fathers. Change begins with u and I. I am not partisan. And its obvious both of us are coming from different classes of the society
No...change begins with the people that spoiled Jonathan govt. insult the seat of Power....bro we call it KARMA.
sorry for insulting you though I was just furious you never spoke against those that where insulting Jonathan as President.
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by logan2(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Advocate500:
u people can come in different forms all to deceive the gullible one's among u, only u dey see developments, who do na dis things?
oga development is not overnight, appreciate any positive news and hope for the best... Is not like you can come out and ask for your rights...
Re: Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion by LZAA: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kokolet11:
I pity your children and your children children.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / Buhari Writes Acting CJN On Appointment Of 5 Justices Of The Supreme Court / Imo: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court To Sack Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.