Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,457 members, 7,971,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) (30813 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by D1zion: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
pinkcottoncandy:
Cute...

but it is like rich people practice a different kind of islam...

If almajiri rub this kind lipstick dem go cut him hand

Damborooba
not that alone,can't you see how the rich ones dress,with just light Vail's on their shoulders not even from their heads.while the poor ones that are dying for the religion covering from head to toes,hand gloves,socks even their eyes.with thick wool they call material no matter the season.

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by renewable1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily guaranteed with our 1kva solar power system at a give away price. Check my signature now
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by YelloweWest: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stupid girl insult madam.

But where are Aisha daughters sef? Especially the Mrs billionaire indimi
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ctleurocollege: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Whenever I read comments on nairaland I keep thanking God that power is not in the hands of youths in this country, the cluelessness and sexual orgies that would be going on in Aso rock would have been catastrophic.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ppogba: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
pinkcottoncandy:
Cute...

Damborooba

Different code of conduct for them.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by BOBAN2710: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Deka10:
Definition of democracy in buhari dictionary
"Government of the Zoogerians, by my family,for the Cows"
ur mumyy daddy are in captive in the zoo and ur entire generation as well.

OLORIBURUKU!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
lipsrsealed jezebel offspring sad angry embarassed
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by airminem(f): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Great job "Fart". You have just earned yourself a nice VAGINA DOUCHE. Congratulations to Dauras
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
thank you for exposing the pretending first lady....more of this
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Julufixed367: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Call
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
jakezebrax:
Dahumey afonja slave
[/s]

your mental provider had failed you hence the disgrace
learn to keep that your filthy hands off phone sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Annie939(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
big lips hmmmmmmmm killer lips
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by kindkingsley: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
This make up too many o. Nah this type dey slap policeman for road.

titiloyeblog:
See photo of Fatima Mamman Daura who recorded video of Aisha Buhari shouting in the villa

Here is a photo of Fatima Mamman Daura who recorded the viral video of first lady, Aisha Buhari, shouting in the villa.

Fatima is the daughter of one of President Buhari's longtime friend and ally, Mamman Daura. The Dauras and Aisha Buhari had a clash in 2017 after the president asked them to vacate an apartment they were occupying in the villa.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/see-photo-of-fatima-mamman-daura-who.html
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Serious makeup... She shud not disrespect the presidents wife that is just thesame as disrespecting the president himself. She looks stubborn also so the 1st lady might be right.

What if the president's wife disrespected herself by stooping so low by going to evict someone when the house in question is not her personal property and there are those assigned with the responsibilities to carry out the instructions of the president then she must have outdone herself and deserves every humiliation she brought upon herself.

I learned from my dad on how to be very diplomatic on issues and also how to use constituted authorities to resolve every dispute I find myself in.

You can have a very good case but still loose it just by taking laws into your own hands and that is where wisdom comes into play, sadly many do lack wisdom and always reactive in everything thing.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
byrron:

What if the president's wife disrespected herself by stooping so low by going to evict someone when the house in question is not her personal property and there are those assigned with the responsibilities to carry out the instructions of the president then she must have outdone herself and deserves every humiliation she brought upon herself.

I learned from my dad on how to be very diplomatic on issues and also how to use constituted authorities to resolve every dispute I find myself in.

You can have a very good case but still loose it just by taking laws into your own hands and that is where wisdom comes into play, sadly many do lack wisdom and always reactive in everything thing.

I don’t understand what Ure talking about the presidents wife should not be disrespected that is the bottom line. This is not about her stopping low bt overfamiliarity from family and close friends bt it is wrong. The gals shudnt acted that way. U did her husband a huge favor b4 doesn’t mean u shud subjugate or belittle his or her capacity as the president/1st lady. That cud even be unlawful.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t understand what Ure talking about the presidents wife should not be disrespected that is the bottom line. This is not about her stopping low bt overfamiliarity from family and close friends bt it is wrong. The gals shudnt acted that way. U did her husband a huge favor b4 doesn’t mean u shud subjugate or belittle his or her capacity as the president/1st lady. That cud even be unlawful.
which law are you quoting from?

I also don't understand what you are talking about because you failed to answer a very simple question which is this - Does the president's wife deserves to be respected if she disrespects herself?

Respect is reciprocal and can only be earned.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by jom28gy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chai, she no even fine
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
byrron:
which law are you quoting from?

I also don't understand what you are talking about because you failed to answer a very simple question which is this - Does the president's wife deserves to be respected if she disrespects herself?

Respect is reciprocal and can only be earned.

How did she disrespect herself in her own house? Also if the president disrespects himself(According to u) so he can be disrespected in the villa? That is what Ure implying.

Those gals shud not be there even In the 1st place
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by DEFACO: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
It was unfortunate situations at ochanja central market where the fire outbreak occurred. I pity those who lost their lives.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by srclark: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
jaxxy:

How did she disrespect herself in her own house? Also if the president disrespects himself(According to u) so he can be disrespected in the villa? That is what Ure implying.

Rightly said if Daura himself is there i have no problem with that but this one baba and his daughters are there as if it is a family compound baffles me. I wonder how people feel comfortable doing these things
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Solsix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
pinkcottoncandy:
Cute...

Damborooba
U are right Moslem practice a different type of Islam. They attend the best clothes, drink the best win alcohol inclusive, attend the best nite clubs rock like say tomorrow no dey,etc but the reverse is the case for the poor Moslem. Who born you make them see you with a bottle of bear or hold ur babe for road nah sorry e your middle name
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
jaxxy:

How did she disrespect herself in her own house?

Also if the president disrespects himself(According to u) so he can be disrespected in the villa? That is what Ure implying.

First of all, Aso villa is a national house and not her house and secondly, they are on another wing of the residential building which is different from where the president and his family resides.

Buhari assigned the building in question to the Maman's and not Aisha and Buhari alone has the authority to evict them or reassign them to another building which he did and not Aisha.

If the maman's are hesitant in following the relocation instructions by Buhari then Buhari alone has the authority to enforce his orders and not Aisha.

Even in law, a landlord can not illegally throw out his tenants out even if they are owing him rents that are past due rather the court enforces such lawful eviction orders.

Aisha disrespected herself by going to break into the residential building currently occupied by the Maman's which is not only lawless but also an invasion of privacy as well as intrusive.

Aisha disrespected herself by exercising eviction powers which she does not have both legally and morally and by so doing attracted the type of humiliation that she so much deserved by not allowing her husband to enforce his own orders since he alone has the constituted means to do so.

Aisha disrespected herself by going to embarrass a family, unfortunately for her the daughter of maman wouldn't have none of that and therefore responded adequately.

If Aisha wanted that building so much for homeless Yusuf then all she needed to do was to meet her husband in the oza room and make an entreaty to him to issue an ultimatum to the maman's to leave the house within a specified period of time without her being visibly and physically involved and her self respect would have still remained in tact.

Yes, if the president disrespects himself then he deserves every form of disrespect and humiliation he deserves and it does not only apply in the villa but also outside the villa.

For instance, Hope you remember the lazy youth utterance by Buhari and the type of insults it generated on his personality?

They are there by virtue of Buhari assigning that residential building to there parent's therefore they have every right to be with there parent's irrespective of where they are.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
midehi2:
shocked this mouth sha

will suck the life out of a dxck
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by respect80(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Aisha dey fvck up I swear. If na me ehn, na to just fund one wicked guy make e disguise come like serious husband and marry this bitch away to him let him give her better beating then divorce her immediately.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
byrron:

First of all, Aso villa is a national house and not her house and secondly, they are on another wing of the residential building which is different from where the president and his family resides.

Buhari assigned the building in question to the Maman's and not Aisha and Buhari alone has the authority to evict them or reassign them to another building which he did and not Aisha.

If the maman's are hesitant in following the relocation instructions by Buhari then Buhari alone has the authority to enforce his orders and not Aisha.

Even in law, a landlord can not illegally throw out his tenants out even if they are owing him rents that are past due rather the court enforces such lawful eviction orders.

Aisha disrespected herself by going to break into the residential building currently occupied by the Maman's which is not only lawless but also an invasion of privacy as well as intrusive.

Aisha disrespected herself by exercising eviction powers which she does not have both legally and morally and by so doing attracted the type of humiliation that she so much deserved by not allowing her husband to enforce his own orders since he alone has the constituted means to do so.

Aisha disrespected herself by going to embarrass a family, unfortunately for her the daughter of maman wouldn't have none of that and therefore responded adequately.

If Aisha wanted that building so much for homeless Yusuf then all she needed to do was to meet her husband in the oza room and make an entreaty to him to issue an ultimatum to the maman's to leave the house within a specified period of time without her being visibly and physically involved and her self respect would have still remained in tact.

Yes, if the president disrespects himself then he deserves every form of disrespect and humiliation he deserves and it does not only apply in the villa but also outside the villa.

For instance, Hope you remember the lazy youth utterance by Buhari and the type of insults it generated on his personality?

They are there by virtue of Buhari assigning that residential building to there parent's therefore they have every right to be with there parent's irrespective of where they are.

As much as u sound right I can’t help bt conclude that the laws in Aso villa just changed with Buhari since democracy begun. Never in the history of Aso villa not even in patience Jonathan the most uncelebrated 1st lady has a 1st lady been humiliated and rendered a nonentity in her own home or Aso villa in general.

These new sets of rules u guys are writing in for ur pockets alone. Even in general Babangida and abacha’s time the 1st lady’s were given respect. However if u guys choose to disrespect and disregard Aisha because her husband was once a benefactor of daura that is left for u. Aso villa laws where not written in Buhari’s administration unless he changed it himself. Then fine let them continue to disrespect the 1st lady for whatever reason. That is the new law for this administration only I guess.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
jaxxy:

As much as u sound right I can’t help bt conclude that the laws in Aso villa just changed with Buhari since democracy begun. Never in the history of Aso villa not even in patience Jonathan the most uncelebrated 1st lady has a 1st lady been humiliated and rendered a nonentity in her own home or Aso villa in general.

These new sets of rules u guys are writing in for ur pockets alone. Even in general Babangida and abacha’s time the 1st lady’s were given respect. However if u guys choose to disrespect and disregard Aisha because her husband was once a benefactor of daura that is left for u. Aso villa laws where not written in Buhari’s administration unless he changed it himself. Then fine let them continue to disrespect the 1st lady for whatever reason. That is the new law for this administration only I guess.

These are subjective responses that are heavily laden with sentiments and i really don't know what laws and rules changed in Aso rock since Buhari came in which you keep talking about, I'm lost at sea with whatever you are talking about and to the best of my knowledge, the most vilified first lady Nigeria ever had was patience jonathan while Aisha is only having issues with her fellow oligarchs in Aso villa.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2019
doctorkush:
sexy aboki lips

Child abuse, why are you like this? shocked
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na wah.
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
pinkcottoncandy:
Cute...

Damborooba
Hahahahahahahhahahaahahaaa
Re: Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Alex09(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Seeing a fulani big lips for the first time cus they normally have small and kissable one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.