Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

Teachings Of The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachings Of The Devil (202 Views)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teachings Of The Devil by HazardAwka(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Galatians 1 vs 8:9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
So, we have experienced some teachings that are contrary to what Jesus and his disciples taught in the Bible.
I want everyone to share the teachings which many Christians believe today but is not the teaching of Jesus nor his disciples.
Re: Teachings Of The Devil by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
With all the 100s of contradictions in that holy book....no wonder so many don't know what to do, when following it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: How Do I Get In Touch With Revd. Father Mbaka? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday October 22, 2019 / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Lose Your Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.