Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E (522 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / The Reason Behind MI And Vector Fight (photo) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by kogbe22: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
The beef between M.I Abaga and Vector Tha Viper is about to take a new turn, thanks to Hushpuppi and singer Willie XO.
A rap battle has been promised to be staged by Hushpuppi and Willie XO to put an end to the beef between M.I and Vector.
The sum of N40million has been staked by the duo as prize money for whoever wins the rap battle proposed to take place at the Eko Hotels.
Willie XO made this known on Instagram saying:
”This bout to become the biggest showdown in the history of Nigerian music!
My billionaire brother @hushpuppi just added 10Million to the 30Million I put on the table, so now we have ₦40 MILLION ++ on the table, winner takes all. We go even arrange extra big mulla for the opening hip hop acts. Let’s get together and make history for Nigerian hip hop! One mic, two legends, one of them will walk away with 40Million cash doing what they love. This is the time to embrace our culture! Let’s make money not beef. Come to the #LandOfSettlement in Eko hotel Lagos @mi_abaga @vectorthaviper
Let’s goooo!
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by kogbe22: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
lalasticlala come chop beef
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by fykes(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh.... Exactly what MI has been wanting....

RIP viper in advance.
I said in advance ooo. I no put any date before una begin call police for me.
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by kogbe22: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
fykes:

RIP viper in advance.
I wonder who will be d judge, without sentiment
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by fykes(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
kogbe22:

I wonder who will be d judge, without sentiment
When 40m is involved, they can get a FIFA licensed refree for all I care...
Everybody knows vector has nothing on MI as long as rap is involved.
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by vastolord4(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol.. see my mates.. I have suffered! 30mills just like that? Indeed I am brokenly poor!
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by Iretii0511(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
fykes:

RIP viper in advance.

Sorry bro, MI won't dare take on VEC one on one. I love them both. I will rather VEC vs Jess. MI is not a battle rapper. If M takes that challenge he will end his career.
Re: N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E by Ryocaj(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
This won't happen.. MI can't take on Vector in a Rap Battle.. Vector was built 4 dis.. wen it comes 2 rap battles, ability 2 freestyle comes in handy.. u can't rely on ur rehearsed lines.. things can change during a cypher.. we all know Vector is d best wen it comes 2 freestyles in Naija.. MI can't really Freestyle.. I av seen him freestyle many times only 2 find out most were lines from his past songs.. D one he did with ShowDemCamp on live radio got him praises.. I found out later it was his verse on 6foot 7foot 8foot plus ft Phenom..

Joeboi Vs Fireboi Who Sing Pass / VIP – Away / ALBUM: Rema – Rema Compilation