Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,111 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out (54283 Views)

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out by Freeze007(m): 12:47am On Nov 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
I dream of a time when an Eminem-like personality abroad will be happy and over-excited that a Davido-like personality liked his Instagramlike posts. A time when 50cent-like character abroad will doff his hat for a ShinaPeter-like personality and say RESPECT. I dream of a time when Trumplike personality will be willing to invite a Nigerian president to his country to come and support and help them. Actually, there are some things in the world which are not yet discovered. How I wish we black nations could discover them and then use those things to develop and shoot up far above other races in the world. But no matter what we do, there is a strong root that may not make us get to that point in my dream. It is the ROOT OF CORRUPTION.

I wish every individual could uproot this root and make our nation GREAT. Corruption has reduced our nation to the stature of a dwarf and if it continues, it shall reduce it to nothingness.

Wonderful OTEM, I shall be that REALITY!!

PLUS if we are reduced to NOTHINGNESS then its a good thing for us because we would be the first to study NOTHINGNESS-how it eventually became something worth learning from. At the POINT OF PRECIPICE they is USUALLY a massive turn around... I have not learnt this but I believe the phrase from a certain movie

Peace!!! We are certainly much NOW and ready to be emancipated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" / Fan Begged Ycee For Iphone 7 And Got This Reply From Him / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.