Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu (59810 Views)

Thief Caught On CCTV Dancing While Stealing (video) / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by smasher1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
So what if it was a gift Its mentality like this that encourage stupidity.

Gift from who please? Was the phone collected from a prostitute? Do people just give out half a million or thereabouts just for being friends or relatives? Please reason the matter and amount involved. Someone said his friend spent 200k+ to free himself. Does that person have a source of livelihood that you would spend 200k to free your self? Reason it. How can you cough out that much if you are not in the wrong? Why did the person run away if his hands is clean? I'm not saying any of them is right, but people need to work legitimately to earn their money.

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by alaira(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=HolyHero post=83228915]nothing Musa no go see for gate o[/[s][/s]quote] God dey!!
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by leisuretym: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
lord have mercy
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by smasher1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
legba1:

200..ginni.....why will I pay SARS that amount if am clean

Thanks, one can only pay even 20k when you didn't work for the money or you did a wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
legba1:

200..ginni.....why will I pay SARS that amount if am clean

If you're clean, they'll make you dirty.

These guys plant drugs on people and if you're not careful, they'll plant a gun on you.

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
smasher1:

Gift from who please? Was the phone collected from a prostitute? Do people just give out half a million or thereabouts just for being friends or relatives? Please reason the matter and amount involved. Someone said his friend spent 200k+ to free himself. Does that person have a source of livelihood that you would spend 200k to free your self? Reason it. How can you cough out that much if you are not in the wrong? Why did the person run away if his hands is clean? I'm not saying any of them is right, but people need to work legitimately to earn their money.

You mean people must be doing something illegal to give 200k to a corrupt police officers?
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by pek(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
shogsman:

Why did you ran run away?
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by SOFTENGR: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
cococandy:
So it’s a crime to have an iPhone in Nigeria? undecided
To criminals in black, it's a crime.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by mutvy: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is an armed robbery carried out by a member of SARS.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Kokaine(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
1mrprolific7:
This sarz guy's has done MORE harm than good.
Last week, I was on Byke with my guy. They double Cross US without thinking if they gonna cause accident. I jumped off and ran away. My guy Did nothing, they laid allegation on HIM and extorted #200,000+ from him.

God will punish any mortal that created this nuisance criminals and bloody thirsty Animals.
God punish FSARS x SARS. Fool's
yes... They collected 300k from my friend that sells solar panel in alaba two months ago.

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by oneTIMEman(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Last week, I was on Byke with my guy. They double Cross US without thinking if they gonna cause accident. I jumped off and ran away. My guy Did nothing, they laid allegation on HIM and extorted #200,000+ from him.

God will punish any mortal that created this nuisance criminals and bloody thirsty Animals.
why did you run away? You are the cause of his arrest.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Sabiiboy: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sara na human being them be too oh
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Sabiiboy: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sars na human being them be too oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by SOPWriter: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Owazaacha(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Not for me nor for my boys.SARS for gutta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by chubinwa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
In as much as they are working so hard to curb crime in the state, they are also working so hard to dent their image.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by favour32(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
F-Sars don't oppress citizens in the North only South.
A divide and rule country.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by AMI3(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=911Tat post=83228931]Soon, citizens will start killing policemen. As in, when you enter street, you go see olokpa lie down for gutter.

I kid you not.

#911Tat[/quo
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by InvertedHammer: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
/
Before the advent of Boko Haram, Nigerians had some myths around soldiers as if they are made of iron.
Boko Haram demystified them. Nigerians learned that military personnel can run, bleed and die.

The same goes for those SARS criminals. As long as the people do not want to fight back, they will continue to be
killed like mosquitoes. Don't forget--they bleed and die like the rest of the people.

/

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by ikwedim(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
coolh3ad:

Always pray you don’t experience that day bros. .Except if you are a force man or lawyer oo..You go humble

But I don't have any deal with it. Just communicating with my people I left over there in THAI
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Airoflaw(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by foreshore(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
made4naijamusic:
SARS caught on CCTV footage collecting IPhones of some boys shopping in a boutique, at Gberigbe complex, Ikorodu. .

The SARS men got tired of waiting for them outside the boutique, which resulted in them coming in to take their phones while waiting.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3uWXghlfu9/

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/sars-caught-on-cctv-footage-collecting-iphones-of-some-boys-shopping/

SARS have turned to computer village
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Trimque2k1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
tellwisdom:
The only good part is, these boiz aren’t meant to have what they had. So taking it from them is good. How can you own a phone worth 400k. That’s almost 6 months salary of a law enforcement agent. That’s a crime on its own sad...Even a judge will frown at it if you take the matter to them

Ur life is full of shit because u keep seeing other's success as an excuse for ur failure.i know u won't comprehend this at all...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
tellwisdom:
The only good part is, these boiz aren’t meant to have what they had. So taking it from them is good. How can you own a phone worth 400k. That’s almost 6 months salary of a law enforcement agent. That’s a crime on its own sad...Even a judge will frown at it if you take the matter to them

You’re a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by purples25(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
When will my people be free from this oppression, when will my people be free...!!??

it pains me a lot. And to think that nothing will be done about it.
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by thambolo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
1mrprolific7:

Which area is that please, let me mind my movement?
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by kiloxtopher(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
tellwisdom:

Useless comment....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by Studyinchina200(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Why always Lagos?
Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by shogsman(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

bro, u no be nigerian?

one of my neighbors was drinking hot tea outside our compound gate last Thursday in the evening, guy was jejely heading back to the compound, na so those stupid sars grabbed my guy.

guy was shouting "this is my house, I no do anything for u na" na so one of them landed a hot slap on his face, dragged him to enter their bus.

guy had to pay dem 75k before dem release am.

all wicked SARS and FSARS shall experience hell Before them die a horrible death.

Now I get it,it's true they harass people without cause.

1 Like

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by kingjahjah(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Repost

Re: SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu by samonak(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2019
tellwisdom:

Omo I pity your sense of reasoning and logic, because they're young guys they shouldn't be using a Fone worth 400k? What if it was a gift? Or maybe they played bet9ja and hit the jackpot? It's because of reasoning like this that makes the police to go away with impunity and breeds timidity among our people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.