Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (65795 Views)

Putin Gifts Kim Jong-un A Russian Bullet Proof Limousine "Aurus Senat" (photos) / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' / Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Admitted To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Most powerful man in the world in one of the richest nation in the world and no drama . . . . .I hail Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by webngnews: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Life
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Lymasaba(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
seunlayi:
Unlike when baba visited the place months ago.
Baba that was allowed into the kaAba there is no honour more than that according to Islamic believe

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by marvelous000: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:
How is it ranked ? and besides, i thought Islam hates this symbol?
It's not the same symbol as the star of David in Isreal flag

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by DWJOBScom(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
wonder233:
Nothing Kabiru cannot fix. When you're ready, contact me, his shop is at ijora badia, under bridge, before you link idumota

I will consider kabiru

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Meeting between Atheists and Islamist
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by kayusely70(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is Sandi Arabia embracing Russia cos of bombing of its oil facilities necently by the Yemini rebels?
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by najib632(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:

How is it ranked ?
and besides, i thought Islam hates this symbol?
look again... It's squares not triangles. And Saudi Arabia's designs are just art and nothing more, it does not represent Islam.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by GEEBITE: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Putin is a devoted Christian. Google him celebrating Christmas and attending church service.
Isinweke:
Meeting between Atheists and Islamist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Goke101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Puta putin
The powerful presido
You pass one old man like that no be mouth
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by andy244: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
please why that Symbol at the entrance... can anyone explain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Hedonisco: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Baba niyen.
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Fallenhunter: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lymasaba:

Baba that was allowed into the kaAba there is no honour more than that according to Islamic believe

They allow all state leaders into the Kabba if they're muslim, it's happened multiple times.

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Fallenhunter: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
The U.S. won't be happy about this. Without America neither Saudi nor the U.A.E. will survive.

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
if you don't love this man, you are a suspect

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:

How is it ranked ?

bro have u taken a note of CCC's symbol?

religion. grin
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Blackvic1: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:
Most powerful man in the world in one of the richest nation in the world and no drama . . . . .I hail Nigeria
who dash put in most powerful man in the world get your facts correctly

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Blackvic1: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fallenhunter:
The U.S. won't be happy about this. Without America neither Saudi nor the U.A.E. will survive.
its a stab in the back trust me that’s what Arabs are known for

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Kevinsamba: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
quote author=seunny4lif post=83228880]No Africa leader can be welcome like this because Africa leaders are too greedy

Only 3 world leaders can enjoy this kind of welcome
Russia
USA
China [/quote]
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by kuuljay(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
America sold useless missile defense system to soudi,now Putin has come to take over,even buhari is begging Putin. America can go fuk themselves with their fake ass shoulder raising

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by klas(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:

How is it ranked ?

andy244:
please why that Symbol at the entrance... can anyone explain?

ResourceMan:

Hahahaha
Na now you know abi?
Religion is a bloody scam, Saudi Arabia have scammed their head slamming puppets.
The world is ruled by a single elite and they own both Christianity and Islam.

Look well.

Star of David is two overlaid Triangles. The symbol in the picture is two overlaid Rectangles.

They are not the same

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blackvic1:
who dash put in most powerful man in the world get your facts correctly

Who is?
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Abdulnur(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:

How is it ranked ?

That's definitely not the star of Solomon (or David?? I don't know. But the star you're referring has two triangles, one overlapping on the other) neither do I remember Muslims hating the star of Solomon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by airsaylongcon: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Should:

How is it ranked ?

That’s not the Star of David. Is it?

Modified
The Star of David is a six pointed star. The one u highlighted has 8 points so definitely not the Symbol of the "Zionists". Would have been stunned to see the David Star in the heart of Arabia

2 Likes

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Blackvic1: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Who is?
mark zukerberg followed by Donald trump
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
GEEBITE:
Putin is a devoted Christian. Google him celebrating Christmas and attending church service.

Christianity is their ancestors' religion, they are just celebrating Christianity today as part their of their culture, just like China do to Buddhism. They are communist, communism is atheism, communist countries are atheist countries,

Russia that proscribe Jehovah's witness and tag them terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blackvic1:
mark zukerberg followed by Donald trump

Please show me your source sir/ma . . . .Check Forbe and tell me what you see there, however, i know china's man is listed as number one, while Putin is number 2, but i really think it is Putin.
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Georgebaba: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
[sup][/sup]kkk
naijadrivablog:

If you know religion, that is not the Jewish symbol.

The angles of the hexagram is sharper in the Star of David than this one shown.
Was waiting for this.
So, what symbol is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by Blackvic1: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Please show me your source sir/ma . . . .Check Forbe and tell me what you see there, however, i know china's man is listed as number one, while Putin is number 2, but i really think it is Putin.
forget what you read online it’s still someone that wrote that, whoever controls data and information controls the world mark has everyone’s data from Facebook to Instagram to whatsapps etc he can misinform the whole world if he wants ,Putin’s power only ends in Russia and east Europe mark controls the whole world trump has the power to sanction any country America controls the whole world from aircrafts to TVs movies payment system like master card and Visa card controls swift payment ,controls world economy I can go on and on
Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by LifeCoachAndre: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
When you are big ...you are big.
How they take it ...if you don't give it to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by seguno2: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
seunny4lif:
No Africa leader can be welcome like this because Africa leaders are too greedy

Only 3 world leaders can enjoy this kind of welcome
Russia
USA
China

Is it only the leaders who are greedy?
What of the people themselves?

1 Like

Re: 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia by ruffDiamond: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
this dude is too full of himself... and everybody knows what usually happens to guy full of sh*t... leader of a developed country..yet to me .still nothing but a stuffed bag, trying too hard to look hard or tough it's almost laughable ..lol.his antic and attempt at competing with anything American intelligence always make me laugh.. more like trying to keep up with the Jones or. Kardashian (Trump in this case haha).any wonder Trump reffered to the chubby cheeks north Korea kid as 'little Rocket Man"?...lol initial GRA GRA no dey worth anything ..mostly for the likes of Arab and Asian countries, Russia Can NEVER DEFEAT AMERICA IN A LONG DRAWN WAR!!.. Putin knows that much..funny man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.