Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 18, , 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 18, , 2019 (138 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Bishop TD Jakes Sunday Live Service October 18 2020 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, October 18, , 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Frday, October 18, 2019) -

*Telling Lies?*

1.Thank You Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the gift of Your Holy Spirit, that teaches and counsels me to walk in the truth, always.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

3.Father, forgive me for every lie I have told, even, as a born again child, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, deliver me from the spirit of lying and deceit, and make it impossible for me to lie again, from this moment, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take complete dominion over my life, and let there be no space or vacuum for the devil to operate, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, take away from me completely, the old adamic nature, with all his deeds, and make all things new in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, fill me to the brim with the spirit of truth, Your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whenever, the temptation to sin or tell a lie comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, immediately, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, bring to my remembrance, all the lies that I have told, in my life, and empower me to restitute them, where it is possible, by Your grace, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; wherever the devil, the accuser of brethren may be accusing him before You, please, let Your mercy prevail over judgement in his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in JesJesus'us name.

(1) (Reply)

"Divorce" / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday,november 28, 2019 / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-December 1, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.