Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" (729 Views)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" by Fineboigossip(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2019
We All Know That Wizkid And Davido Are The Hottest In The Music Industry,and Their Fans Have Consistently Been Comparing Them In Different Areas....Although Am A Wizkid Fan,i Support That Davido Is Better Than Wizkid In Just One Area,and That Is The Area Of Been "Successful"
Being Successful Doesnt Really Mean,you Acquire Much Wealth But Being Able To Impact Into Other Lives...
If You Look Closely In The Music Industry,you Will Findout That Both Have Several Signed Artiste,who Are Hoping To Blow Like Their Bosses,but Whose Boys Name Are Me Hearing Today?
"davido" Yes Its Davido,he Has Been Able To Help His Artiste To Gain Fame
Checkout
Peruzzi"
Dremo"
Mayorkun" Etc,they Are All Stars Today.
Now Which Of Wizkid Boy Have Gained Fame Compared To Davido Boys??
Definately None!
So Davido Is Better Than Wizkid....
All Wizkid Should Join Hand And Support This Post,because This Is Just The Naked Truth

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" by Tampa6246(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2019
So when I have children and show them the way, its my duty to make them successful? Have a rethink
Re: Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" by tolaabi: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2019
I think helping people is in David nature.
We rise by rise by Lifting Other. Dude is really proving that statement.
Nb......Please try to put a smile on at least somebody face today coz u can Neva how many people dat will benefit from day alone.
We will all make it bigger by God's grace. #blessed.
Re: Davido Is Better Than Wizkid "With Just A Reason" by ScienceGboy: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Maleek berry is much more successful than all the people you mentioned there... I don't even want to talk about Mr Eazi..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rugged Diva Tattos Burna Boy’s Face On Her Back / 5 Things I Would Do Differently If I Was The Owner Of Headies Award – Makinde Az / I Suffered Over 3 Miscarriages In My 6 Years Of Marriage – Singer, Doyinsola...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.