Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Start Your 200k A Month Online Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Your 200k A Month Online Business In Nigeria (682 Views)

Learn How To Generate $100/month Online On Amazon / How To Make About $100 NOT $10,000 Each Month Online - Bye Bye To Ebooks / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your 200k A Month Online Business In Nigeria by Dataresellingbi(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2019
How to start a 200k a month online business in Nigeria

I guess we all have done one business or the other online.

We have made some bucks and we didn't too.

That's normal..

We have been joining many online business for years isn't it?

Why can't you start your own

No website oo

No adverts ooo

Just you and your business...

No selling oo
No buying and reselling oo

Only what you need is skill

Just that ..

Do you know you can average 200k a month even as a starter here in Nigeria.

Copywriting business is the best thing you can think of...

Forget Fiverr oo
Forget upwork or any other freelancing sites oo

Am sure you are tired of their wahala already!
Lol

Copy writing is a basics of writing compelling adverts and email copies for internet marketers.

There are thousands of email marketers here in Nigeria already...

To contact them and strike a deal with them is not even a problem...

If you have 10 clients you write for on a steady basis in a month ...you are a BOSS already.

For you to start this business....

You need the skill...

It takes a lot to learn copywriting...

Forget the fuss...

Talent is not enough

Clarity is...

You can YouTube and read blog posts and practise ..you can even pay people around you to teach you...

What if someone who knows it better will teach you ..

Show you what's up with ...

Well...

If you need my help in setting up your 200k a month copywriting business with no website, adverts or blah blah blah...

Kindly schedule a call with me with the link below

https://calendly.com/bookjonas/copywriting-business-call

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Deep Sea Port Ready In 30 Months / Invest In My Project For Just 1 Month Period / Properties (houses, Schools, Lands, Etc) For Sale In Warri, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.