Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,589 members, 7,934,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Funny Village-to-city Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funny Village-to-city Nollywood Movies (270 Views)

Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Irokotv Is Now Offering Data-free Downloads For Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Village-to-city Nollywood Movies by ladydada(f): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Long shot but I've been trying to remember the title of a Nollywood film I was watching where a girl makes the transformation from villager to big Lagos girl. It is not Jenifa, but the storyline is similar to that.

The story was about this girl that moved from the village to the city and even the city girls couldn't keep up with her. The girl had a catchphrase that was really funny. Something like 'efeezy' but I'm been searching for that and still can't find the film. It came out around 2016. If anyone remembers this film or similar ones, please tell me

(1) (Reply)

Sale / Please Rate This / Hight Wider And Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.