Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

You Can Call Me Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Can Call Me Death (319 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Call Me Death by Sezioha(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Two days ago...

He moved silently, making sure that no one noticed him. His target was a few feet away from him, speaking boisterously into the microphone. He knew that the man was spewing out lies again, and the foolish masses were gobbling them down like they were manna from heaven. Well, in a way manna would be made available after his presence here; not really manna... more like peanuts.

He was now so close, he could see the man's guards trying to prevent people from reaching him. Maybe they suspected that he would be dying today, but they would never prevent it.

He got to the front, after slithering through the throng of people like a snake, he looked at his prey with all the hate and anger he had to give. He closed his eyes and saw them, he relived the day his world came crashing down.

He opened his eyes, felt hot tears cascade down his cheeks as he launched the axe he was hiding in his big trench coat. The axe sailed in the air and lodged in the fat man's heart. The man's last words of deceit were stuck in his throat as he slumped.

Bull's eye, he thought, before raising his hands in a form of surrender.

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/10/17/you-can-call-me-death/

(1) (Reply)

Ms Erykah Badu: Non-conformer Always Will Be / The Most Common Fears About Publishing, And 3 Ways To Conquer Them / The Sacred Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.