Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers (44667 Views)

New Style Of Kidnapping? Keke Driver Drives Away With Passenger's Kid In Kaduna / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School / Babatunde Qudus Ovation Accused Of Kidnapping & Raping Zainab, 21-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by bigwig071(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
the father of d kids came 2 my shop 2day
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by bigwig071(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
pls op dats nt how it really happened

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by bigwig071(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
d man took d kids 2 d woman huz and came back 2 d church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Adebowalay:
I pity ur generation... Just pray

Have your prayed to your lord and savior oyedepo today?
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Power jam power, next time he will know that there is a power higher than his fake charm.
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Antara0503(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
mastermaestro:

Commit suicide if you don't want to hear it. cheesy cheesy
The GOD of Oyedepo saved them! Deal with the truth!
na wah!y r u asking he or she to commit suicide?d mata don reach lyk dat?
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Antara0503(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

I hear one Tope Alabi song those days wey she dey shout god of Ajanaku.
olorun ajanaku
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2conquer:
He came back to the same venue?

Na only God do this wey no Mhan kan Xplane ,

I CANT SIT HERE AND WATCH AND INNOCENT MAN BE ACCUSED FOR NOTHING.

I WAS AT THE SCENE YESTERDAY, AND EVEN SAID A PRAYER WITH MY KIDS LAST NIGHT FOR THEIR SAFE RETURN.

HOWEVER UPON INQUIRY WHEN I GOT BACK TODAY FOR SCHOOL RUN, THE TRUE STORY WAS HEARD (ask any KHMS port Harcourt parent)

SAID WOMAN (pictured in the taxi) LEFT HER KIDS IN THE CAB AND WENT TO GIST. THE TAXI GUY LOOKED FOR HER AND COULDNT FIND HER, AND HAD TO TAKE THE KIDS TO THE HOUSE SO HE COULD GET BACK TO WORK. IT WASN'T HIS FIRST TIME OF CARRYING THE WOMAN AND HER KIDS.

AFTER SHE HAD SATISFIED HERSELF GISTING AWAY, SHE CAME BACK AND MET THEIR ABSENSE AND (obviously out of fear) RAISED ALARM THAT AS SHE WAS TRYING TO GET INTO THE CAB, THE MAN SPED OFF.(Eye witness didn't see any car speed off, and if u know that road that school well, at least he wouldn't have escaped so easily without being given a hot chase and caught by other drivers).

FEW MINUITES LATER, CAB MAN RETURNS TO PICK UP OTHER KIDS WHO HE USUALLY CARRIES (and has been doing so for years), AND HE PERSONALLY BECONS ON THE WOMAN TO TELL HER HE'S DROPPED THEM OFF, AND THE WOMAN RAISES ALARM, AND ON LOOKERS ACCOSTED THE INNOCENT MAN WHO KEPT TELLING THEM HE TOOK THEM TO THEIR HOME. THE POLICE WENT TO THE HOME AND ACTUALLY FOUND THEM ALREADY EATING LUNCH, THE ELDEST CHILD WHO'S IN PRIMARY 4 CORROBORATED THE TAXI MAN'S STORY AND SAID THE CAB MAN SAID HE WAS GOING TO COLLECT THE TRANSPORT MONEY FROM HIS MUM LATER. BUT THE CARELESS MOTHER IS STILL STICKING TO HER STORY (Apparently not to appear foolish to the world).

WE EVEN THANK GOD THE MAN WASNT KILLED.

N/B

WE GATHERED THAT AS OFF THIS MORNING, THE NIGERIAN POLICE STILL HAS THE MAN.

MAY GOD FORGIVE THIS WOMAN IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THAT MAN.

Dear KHMS D/Line Parents, if you are here, please share the true story and let this innocent man's name be cleared
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
lavenderjade:
Might be staged

I WAS AT THE SCENE YESTERDAY, AND EVEN SAID A PRAYER WITH MY KIDS LAST NIGHT FOR THEIR SAFE RETURN.

HOWEVER UPON INQUIRY WHEN I GOT BACK TODAY FOR SCHOOL RUN, THE TRUE STORY WAS HEARD (ask any KHMS port Harcourt parent)

SAID WOMAN (pictured in the taxi) LEFT HER KIDS IN THE CAB AND WENT TO GIST. THE TAXI GUY LOOKED FOR HER AND COULDNT FIND HER, AND HAD TO TAKE THE KIDS TO THE HOUSE SO HE COULD GET BACK TO WORK. IT WASN'T HIS FIRST TIME OF CARRYING THE WOMAN AND HER KIDS.

AFTER SHE HAD SATISFIED HERSELF GISTING AWAY, SHE CAME BACK AND MET THEIR ABSENSE AND (obviously out of fear) RAISED ALARM THAT AS SHE WAS TRYING TO GET INTO THE CAB, THE MAN SPED OFF.(Eye witness didn't see any car speed off, and if u know that road that school well, at least he wouldn't have escaped so easily without being given a hot chase and caught by other drivers).

FEW MINUITES LATER, CAB MAN RETURNS TO PICK UP OTHER KIDS WHO HE USUALLY CARRIES (and has been doing so for years), AND HE PERSONALLY BECONS ON THE WOMAN TO TELL HER HE'S DROPPED THEM OFF, AND THE WOMAN RAISES ALARM, AND ON LOOKERS ACCOSTED THE INNOCENT MAN WHO KEPT TELLING THEM HE TOOK THEM TO THEIR HOME. THE POLICE WENT TO THE HOME AND ACTUALLY FOUND THEM ALREADY EATING LUNCH, THE ELDEST CHILD WHO'S IN PRIMARY 4 CORROBORATED THE TAXI MAN'S STORY AND SAID THE CAB MAN SAID HE WAS GOING TO COLLECT THE TRANSPORT MONEY FROM HIS MUM LATER. BUT THE CARELESS MOTHER IS STILL STICKING TO HER STORY (Apparently not to appear foolish to the world).

N/B

Dear KHMS D/Line Parents and Staff, if you are here, please share the true story and let this innocent man's name be cleared.
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Seamtri:

I am not understanding the reason for this action @ bolded

N/B

Dear KHMS D/Line Parents and staff, if you are here, please share the true story and let this innocent man's name be cleared
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
bigwig071:
d man took d kids 2 d woman huz and came back 2 d church

THANK YOU OH!

CANT SIT HERE AND WATCH AND INNOCENT MAN BE ACCUSED FOR NOTHING.

N/B

Dear KHMS D/Line Parents and staff, if you are here, please share the true story and let this innocent man's name be cleared
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lawbliss:
no fear,a friend of mine has done deals with him,in fact I know him,his family ,I know him and watch him grow,mendy31 was a student at evangel college gombe ,presently he is a student at unik, more people here can testify.deal with him

I CANT SIT HERE AND WATCH AN INNOCENT MAN BE ACCUSED FOR NOTHING.

N/B

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jabioro:
The matter ricocheted to his head..the evils he planted germinated on his head..

N/B

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Larrybanj(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Godschild:

THANK YOU OH!

CANT SIT HERE AND WATCH AND INNOCENT MAN BE ACCUSED FOR NOTHING.

N/B

Some women are like that, they act same way with their husband and others. Can can kill and destroyed just to cover themselves up. The Lord will deliver the innocent man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
chii8:
God is so ooo faithful,nothing can describe what the woman went through all time she was crying and praying for a miracle.
If there's a man to pray,there's a God to answer.

N/B

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Born2conquer: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Godschild:

N/B

Dear KHMS D/Line Parents, if you are here, please share the true story and let this innocent man's name be cleared

Lalasticlala, post this!!
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Jabioro: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Godschild:

N/B

Hmmmm..may God forgive the quick to announce bloggers..thank for insightful..Let Nigeria police release him..
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thank you Jesus Christ
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jabioro:
Hmmmm..may God forgive the quick to announce bloggers..thank for insightful..Let Nigeria police release him..

Honestly. That man would have been killed for nothing. Thank God police was at the scene in good time.

The incident has taught me not to believe everything I see online a 100%. The woman was so ashamed of herself today cos people were pointing at her and making side comments. She couldn't look anyone in the eye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Elobless: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dear brethen, Thank God for what he did for us today. There is no need quarreling over yourself. God has done it again for us today let us thank him. Paul said d foundation has being laid anyone building on it should b carful. Again he said, in which ever way Christ be preached he is happy. Don't expect every church to start doing d same type of worship. God bless us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by djcliff(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
ceejay80s:
Rubbish story!!!!
god of oyedepo kó, why can't it be God of the woman? Wetin concern oyedepo with wetin happen ...cheap advertisements

If u can't deal with it, enter lagoon there is stil space. If u are far 4rm it hang urself. IF U KNOW U KNOW.
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by djcliff(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
ceejay80s:

Go straight to the story and leave oyedepo out of it, he did nothing to help, it was simply the woman's prayer.....
U are one of those worshipping pastors

E DEY PAIN YOU ??
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by djcliff(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
LordPsalm:
And the spirot of ur father. Really?
DISCLAIMER:::This is not Christianity

WHO ASK U ?
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Born2conquer: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
We've gotten the true news...help modify your post to this.

N/B

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by djcliff(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Israelmoney:
Which one is God of oyedepo

Go winners chapel go ask pastor. No disturb us.
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by djcliff(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
roundman:
Go ahead and keep worshipping men like you...nor worry one day you go Wake up.

Is IT UR SLEEP ??
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by raphy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
I don't want to disturb anyone with mention but that person who was a witness said the real truth .I know by my wisdom in detecting crime that the man was innocent he didn't mean to do any thing he took them home which the elder one says
our police is useless sometimes .

if anything happens to that man that talkative woman should be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by DrMuzungu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Do not hand such people over to the police. Hand them to uncles and grandfathers of the kids he abducted.
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
raphy:
I don't want to disturb anyone with mention but that person who was a witness said the real truth .I know by my wisdom in detecting crime that the man was innocent he didn't mean to do any thing he took them home which the elder one says
our police is useless sometimes .

if anything happens to that man that talkative woman should be held responsible

My dear, I dont even mind being mentioned cause the true story should be circulated and the Augustine Who started the post on FB should shamefully give an update on it so the man's name is cleared.

The woman came to pick her kids today and she was ashamed cos people were just looking at her, some pointing and whispering. You'd notice her discomfort.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by cybriz82(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2conquer:
Update!!! Wowen are terribly wicked!
-----------

N/B

But atlis him support get d woman contact na or best take d children to their home..
Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by TrumpDonald2: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2conquer:
Update!!! Wowen are terribly wicked!
-----------

N/B

I believe you bro. It doesn't make sense that he kidnapped those kids and still came back there that same evening. In whose house were the children found? May God vindicate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers by Godschild(f): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
TrumpDonald2:
I believe you bro. It doesn't make sense that he kidnapped those kids and still came back there that same evening. In whose house were the children found? May God vindicate him.

Their own Home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.