Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,241 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

“there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) (1090 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Suck My D**K, Naira Marley Says As He Put His Pr*ck In Mannequin Mouth. PHOTOS / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) by Topgbolex(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Popular Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed who she would like to have s*x with in the industry.

Recall that she also said the best part of her body is her vagina, amongst several questions from her fans on her Instagram page.

See The Video Below;

https://candytv.ng/there-is-someone-i-would-like-to-fck-in-movie-industry-tonto-dikeh-see-video/

Re: “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) by Toosmille: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nawao na so the dick dey hungry you
Re: “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) by Opportuneke(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
this This one weak me ooo!!!

Re: “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) by Onyi22(f): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video) by sexycat: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Like Tonto like Bobrisky........bird of a kind.

(1) (Reply)

Kneeling To Propose To A Lady Is Totally Wrong - Pete Edochie / Olosho Makes More Than Bankers Say's Erigga / Katie Price Kisses Her 17-year-old Son Harvey On The Lips As They Enjoy Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.