Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power (2579 Views)

Imo Government House: Hilarious Picture Of The Year / Hilarious Picture Of Buhari And Kwankwaso / Igp Ibrahim Idris!- Hilarious Picture I Saw Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by phylshan: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
The Governor and his Deputy just assumed office.

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by phylshan: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
They are discussing cabinet matters

1 Like

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
They can't coman die

1 Like

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by GreetMe(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Why is the smaller goat on the plastic chair??
Ans: the smaller goat is female while the big one is male grin grin

Sense will not kee me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
GreetMe:

Sense will not kee me cheesy
You no sabi female again ?
Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by GreetMe(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You no sabi female again ?
Na dem
Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Biggty(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
See female goat just like female human with thier mentality of entitlement. She-goat just balance for plastic chair leaving the he-goat to settle for wooden bench

1 Like

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by BafanaBafana: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what goats think. Their stubbornness is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Annie939(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
bubu wife has taken over the affairs of this nation while mamma daura is I'm the smaller chair listening to her
Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Generalwoodz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
What am seeing is mother goat and son waiting patiently for father goat to return back from the market.

Meanwhile

Like for Goat, Share for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by leofab(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Probably mother and daughter goats.

Mothers' love is out of the world. They sleep on floors so we can sleep on beds.
A big shout out to mums on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by Southsoul: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Typical example of banna republic... Where animal have privileges & benefits uninterrupted..
Nigeria matter tire me...iswear.
Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by proudevil: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2019
GreetMe:

Sense will not kee me
correct you gat small sense grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious picture of Goats who took Over Power by proudevil: 3:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Biggty:
See female goat just like female human with thier mentality of entitlement. She-goat just balance for plastic chair leaving the he-goat to settle for wooden bench
you gat big sense, hope the feminist are not reading this, may be they chose to ignore you or they don't know what say.

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Ogun Over Court Judgment In IMO / Breaking!!!! Children Caught On Video Tape Eating Grass Leaves In Kaduna. / EFCC Set To Arrest Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.