Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,597 members, 7,914,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (503 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Inyayiz: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Go to your course advisor for counseling, or better still, go to the guardian and counseling department of your school and you'll be well educated on what to do that will be best in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
I would advice you re-write Jamb while you also try and work on your carry over(s) in your current course in Uni at the same time.

Keep in mind, your years are also passing by and employers usually have age limits when recruiting. You are 20 years now and It is paramount that you remember the earlier you graduate from school the better for you. You have 2 years remaining in school, if you can just focus & complete it.

What you study wouldn't necessarily determine how successful you would become after school.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Oh no. What a sorry situation.

But I can tell you for free that B.Sc holders have more opportunities than B.A holders.

Please, just try to graduate. Your mind is your battlefield. You've won this war when you make up your mind that you'll remain on course and graduate with your mates. Whatever it takes to pass honourably, do it... night class, being friends with the efikos, tutorials. Just graduate first.

When you're done, you can decide if you want to get a PGD and switch to anything else you want.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See / Quality German Shepherd Puppies For Your Families this season SOLDOUT / Corps Member Salutes His Poor Mother Who Saw Him Through School (Viral Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.